Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it could be someone inside the lab however it is NOT Hodges. i heard it was gonna be a female, and sara is most likely gonna be a victim because the Grissom-Sara relationship will be "FORCED" into the open. :( I got this info from the CSI message boards on CBS.COM

well all I know is that I have heard and read so many different spoilers out there for the seasons finale, many different outlooks or outcomes, I just don't know what to make of it anymore. I almost feel more confused now, then I did before it all. My plan, is just to try and forget the possiblities and impatiently wait to see it for myself... :)

I went on the csi wiki and it's a bit unreliable, but it said that "Sara will die...."

PLEASE don't tell me it's confirmed. It'll kill ME if they kill Jorja (whose possibly one of the best TV actresses of our time) off.

Nothing is confirmed until it airs, or the actor/actress/ network powers that be come out and say so.

Moving on to the Grissom this and Catherine that situation, lets remember I created a thread a while back for discussing the overall show and or the writers from the first ep to current (last aired) ep.

Lets move on to what this is here for "Spoiler Lab" this started getting a bit off topic and bickering about how grissom should do this and catherine should do that, when it doesn't to my knowledge (and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong) actually pertain to the eps.

I warned you all about it. :lol: And to restrain from arguements, I have totally decided not to comment about GSR anymore, in any futher episodes; it just turns into a... horrible conversation.

I, personally, hope the Season Finale ending has been re-written.

But with the lack of Warrick this season, I can only think that they are gearing up for some pretty heavy stuff next season, no?

sandersidle said:
Ugh? Gris and Sara on a bed with a dog? They have a dog now? Omg.
Yeah, since when did they get a dog? Ughh...

I'm really all over the place with the season finale. I don't know what to think. Like, last year I was freaking out about something happening to Greg, but he was barely in the episode.

If they kill Sara off, then it will be the JT incident all over again. :(

This was in the Sunday paper from usaweekend.com via E! Entertainment!

MAY SWEEPS.. they've got 411 finales and here's the scoop on CSI

"In last year's season finale, CSI fans were shocked to hear of a romance between two of the lead characters, Grissom [William Petersen] and Sara Sidle[Jorja Fox]. Now, it's their collegues' turn to get the surprise. 'The CSI's will finally find out about Grissom and Sara's relationship" executive producer Naren Shankar reveals to us in the season ender. And if that wasn't enough to keep Grissom occcupied "the minature killer returns" Shankar says, "but this time gets very personal with Grissom" :eek:

:lol: I'd love to say I hadn't known all that already.. Why can't the producers give us something to feed off, that we don't know yet! :( Oh well, guess you just gotta live with what you get :p

What interests me in that article is it says "CSIs will finally find out about Grissom and Sara"

You see, in the side spoilers that were given a while ago, they had only said Brass was there at the time..

Rewrites?

At what time last year was season 7 confirmed?
It has been said that many havbe signed for season 8, but no one said a thing about a definite season 8. I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back