Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it can be announced through new sources from now until the end of may depends on what they are waiting for, the ratings, the contracts, the fans throwing food at them. ;)

As to Ships you don't have to avoid talking about it, just as long as the rules regarding them are followed, which is you can discuss them in the context of that episode, anything beyond it should really be done in the SC debate thread or the discussion thread for that ship. ;)

In that youtube video dealing with GSR...it almost seemed like Cath didn't know about them. I think that alone...just the CSIs finding out about GSR will make for an entertaining episode.

I know this isn't really about the spoilers but i dont think that Sara is one of the leads. She's just like Nick and Warrick and Greg, they're all equal.

But for me there has been alot of spoilers that has seemed so fake, so i'm just gonna wait and see what happens.

The lack of Warrick this season could probably go down to the fact that Gary Dourdan was shooting a movie. Hopefully he'll be back for future episodes.

And just as an aside, anyone pick up on Nick's line "I don't think it's a good idea to date somebody you work with". I'm not sure how to take this line - it's more something I expected to hear from Catherine, not Nick. Especially considering Nick has spent every season flirting with various colleagues including Catherine, Sara and Greg. Particularly the latter two. Unless of course it's the whole 'hide behind denial', of course.

More Hodges flirst with him. Nick simply seems amused by it all. And I forgot about Warrick and Grissom. Nick flirted a lot with them, particularly early on. Grissom and Nick just had this back and forth thing going in season one that has diminished over time. These days it's mainly just Sara and Greg with the occasional Catherine thrown in.

Flirting and getting serious are completely different, though. It is possible that he thinks it's okay to flirt, but actually getting involved with a co-worker is inappropriate. It's also possible that he wasn't referring to Grissom and Sara in that clip, but it's still interesting to see that because it gives us a piece of Nick's perspective on office relationships.

The way I see it is..

Cath: I think Grissom is dating someone in the lab
Nick: I don't think it's a good idea to date a co-worker

If they had CSI flirt awards, I think Nick and Greg would be dead even.

You're right, EricaSJ, Nick may not have been talking about Grissom and Sara. Now that I think about it the quote could have been taken completely out of context - wouldn't be the first time it's happened and I can't believe I'm just realising it now. Nick could, for all we know, be refering to a case that they're working on, and that may not be his complete dialogue. We will indeed have to wait and see.

I am still annoyed by Nick's comment, though. If you know my ship, you'd know why.

even if Nick was refering to someone else, it seems to have a double meaning, perhaps forshadowing the events to come.

I agree with Nick, and I hope that this issue is addressed in the finale.

I'm not saying this to be contradictory, honestly, but I think if there are any professional repercussions to Gil and Sara's actions, they will mostly likely not be accented until next season. From what I understand of the finale, Sara's kidnaping and the resulting madness only inhabit the last fifteen pages of the script. Therefore, the time for professional consequences will be slim, and we'll probably only see/hear someone mention something off-hand, or a threat from Ecklie (if he ever comes back from whatever rock TPTB are hiding him under).

So, I think if the show does address the personal ramifications of Gil and Sara's relationship, it won't be fully developed until next season.

That said, I'm excited for the upcoming episodes, and eager to see how it all does end.

Edited because I don't know what a reprecussion is...

xfcanadian said:
even if Nick was refering to someone else, it seems to have a double meaning, perhaps forshadowing the events to come.
I agree, Nick was most likely talking about a case, but it's a big clue as to how he would react regarding the relationship.

I've been waiting for the other characters to find out about it all season... and TPTB had to do it in the last episode. Well at least they're making it known already instead of dragging that storyline forever. Wait, that BORING storyline had already been dragged on foreeeeverrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back