Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Episode discussion thread for "Big Shots" is now up all discussion for that episode should be done in there as this is for future eps.

From theFuton Critic: season finale details

CSI -- The "miniature killer's" identity is revealed. As the CSI team tries to track down this diabolical murderer, Sara (Jorja Fox) mysteriously goes missing -- and Grissom (William Petersen) and Sara's relationship is suddenly forced out into the open.

I just hope we aren't left hanging all summer long...that sort of thing makes me nuts lol It would explain Jorja's contract silence though...better to hold the suspense by.

Oh, God, every time I go to fanfiction.net I see about 5 or 6 fics in which Sara goes missing and Grissom is forced to admit his feelings for her and then his love saves her and luv puppies bunnies ducklings babies, etc etc.

<--- Does not want.

Wooooooot, thank yooouuu for the information, Shane! Can't wait. Their relationship is suddenly forced out into the open. .. Awesome news! :D

I'm so surprised by this spoiler that I may keel over.

The end of the Season and with the promise of that storyline, the end of CSI. :rolleyes:

Sigh. I was so hoping they would not go there. They have some of the best writers out there and yet they choose a typical bad fan fic plot.

vegaslights said:

CSI -- The "miniature killer's" identity is revealed. As the CSI team tries to track down this diabolical murderer, Sara (Jorja Fox) mysteriously goes missing -- and Grissom (William Petersen) and Sara's relationship is suddenly forced out into the open.

Ooh...wow. I was under the impression that it was...then this sorta put a question mark on that :p

Kristen9999 said:
Sigh. I was so hoping they would not go there. They have some of the best writers out there and yet they choose a typical bad fan fic plot.

vegaslights said:

but is it goes missing or is kidnapped? that could be the difference between the show or a bad fanfic plot. while im inclined to think they are going to have her taken unwillingly by some mystery person, maybe she just goes off on her own? not very likely i know, but still a possibility that wouldnt be cheesey.
in case its the former, the writers really need to get it into their heads that the characters dont need to be in mortal danger for the show to be interesting.

vegaslights said:

God, I feel like this is going to be another "Way To go". Bad, pointless and makes everyone that hates GSR puke.

vegaslights said:

I hope thats a joke. Seriously, this is a storyline for csi?? What have they done with Grissom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back