Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the new TV Guide (April 2 -8, 2007), Page 54:

"It's yet another bad day for Greg when he's forced to contend with the brother of Demetrius James, the man he hit with a car last year. Both Lorraine Toussaint and Vicellous Shannon reprise their roles as Marla and Aaron James."

Also, on page 52: "CSI: A thug is gunned down in a limousine and Greg knows a man connected to the crime."

Sounds to me like Greg might be in the major story rather than the secondary one. And, oh yeah...yay for that!

I thought that article was quite good. CSI is not the hip show as it was in the early days.

Give Grey's another season and everyone will be saying 'Grey's What?"

I can't wait for Lady Heather. She's gonna stir things up.

I think CSI is still a pretty hip show. Just because it's about 7 years old doesn't mean it's passe. Crime will always abound, and (I think) crime in Las Vegas will still hold the average person's interest.

Personally, I've never been to Vegas and have no desire to go. Not my kind of town. But it's a good setting for a crime show.

This has been a great season for us Greg fans so far, I think we've seen quite a lot of him...but I am always happy to have more!! Can't get enough of that Greg stuff. :D

Well there was a small span of eps sort of during the Keppler stage where he had very limited screentime though.

and then hopefully some nick drama and some whole team drama. and hopefully greg will be off the hook...

my greggo fan friend keep complaining they havent seen him enought yet....lol
if they read your post...they would tell you...lol

Well, the thing is, they don't usually have hima lot in most normal episodes, however, they gave him almost two whole episodes. So.. it depends on if you want to see him a lot throughout the season, or just "lump sums" for lack of a better term.

Anyways, CSI has been annoying me, and judging by these spoilers, it looks like there wll be some that I really like (Big Shots, leaping Lizards (?)) and some that I won't (Lab Rats...)
So, I don't know. I'll watch and see what happens.

I'm very intrigued to see how they round everything up. This is the first time they've carried two major storylines over a season, and I'm hoping that they don't wrap them up nice and neat aka conveniently. I wouldn't mind it, actually, if they don't wrap everything up and carry it into next season, thus driving the fans mad over the break and making us all watch next season.

I think this has been a very big season for Greg. They had Catherine-drama at the beginning, then we had some Greg, then Grissom took his sabbatical, and now we are entering some Sara-drama. Judging from the spoilers the next few episodes do sound quite interesting.

Next weeks promo- heavy Greg Action!!! YaY!!

Though hate seeing the james family terrorizing Greg...it's still more greg, and that's a great thing. Now add some nicky to that mix and it can be the greatest ep ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back