Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was competely intrigued and fascinated with her in "Play With Fire" and "LHB' in S/3, but was totally turned off by her behavior in "POTTR" she disgusted me, she was sleazy and violent, at the end, which I think Grissom was appalled as well, so I can't imagine why she's retunring..so will see what they have up their proverbial sleeves :rolleyes:

The Good = Sara?
the Bad = Sofia killed?
& The Dominatrix = Lady H is the killer?

Haha, I'm purely speculating.
What is this POTTR you are talking about? TIA!

That sure wasn't much of a preview on You Tube. Still the episode involving Lady Heather may prove interesting, that is if all of her past baggage (dead daughter) isn't brought up.

hui said:
The Good = Sara?
the Bad = Sofia killed?
& The Dominatrix = Lady H is the killer?

Haha, I'm purely speculating.
What is this POTTR you are talking about? TIA!

"PIRATES OF THE THIRD REICH" and interesting speculation on your theory ;)

desertwind said:
I was competely intrigued and fascinated with her in "Play With Fire" and "LHB' in S/3, but was totally turned off by her behavior in "POTTR" she disgusted me, she was sleazy and violent, at the end, which I think Grissom was appalled as well, so I can't imagine why she's retunring..so will see what they have up their proverbial sleeves :rolleyes:

I loved that episode. I thought it could have been longer, like a 90 min eppy. It was fascinating to see how smart LH was, and how biology can take over for revenge of a loved one. Human nature can be ugly, and kudos to csi for showing that.

I am hoping this new episode brings more of that dynamic between lady heather and Grissom. I love LH, she is an empowering female character. Love that they show female sexuality in a positive light for once!! Hope they do not kill her off!!!

i agree. she';s very intellegent and she;'s just a fascinating character. there is so much they can do with her. i hope they dont kill her iether.

I actually liked PotTR, and I liked Heather in it. *shrug* To each his own, I guess...

I'm so excited that she is returning. I love her character. She truly is one of the more complex characters on the show. I think it will be a shame if they kill her off. Complete and utter waste of potential. Melinda Clarke is amazing.

I like LH too and thought POTTR was a pretty good ep. I look forward to seeing her again. I suppose if you are a GSR shipper you may not like her. I don't know.

More info on 7x23 "The Good, the Bad, & The Dominatrix": Cath, Sara & Brass work the A-plot (Lady Heather case) together. Nick and Warrick and Sofia will work the B-case together.

Oh well, were does that leave Greg? On the back burner as usual? No surprise there. :( Maybe Greg and Grissom are working together?

Thats so sad. Poor Greggo. I know its not for sure or anything, but still.

I don't really mind Lady H, because I truthfully don't pay much attention to the romance on the show at all. I hate that thats waht CSI is about now:

The MCSK
GSR (or factors to hinder it.)

I mean, thats basically it now. I'm sorry, but CSI has done better. I've finally let go of my death grip on CSI (my obsession) but I still love and watch it, its just that when I stopped seeing it as "the best show," I saw it as a tv show thats trying to get me to watch it, and lately, it hasn't done much to have me intrigued. But like I said, I love it and will watch it..

Thanks for the spoilers.

i don´t like lady heather i disagree that she bringing back only why sara and she meet it´s a stupid reason..they meet and why fight cat...come on ...only if lh is the next victim i agree with she bringing back.

Wojo said:
More info on 7x23 "The Good, the Bad, & The Dominatrix": Cath, Sara & Brass work the A-plot (Lady Heather case) together. Nick and Warrick and Sofia will work the B-case together.

THIS is going to be very interesting. Seeing as how Brass and Cath already know about LH and Sara doesn't...I'm kind of excited a little bit...

WOW!!!!
I'm in shock. Thank you all for the spoilers!!! Is it an MCSK ep? ( the one with LH?)
I like her. I think that she adds alot. POTTR was rather short (I agree with whoever said that it could have been a 90 min ep).
I do think however that she is a publicity catcher, the same way that I feel that Keppler was, even though I liked him. The whole 'WHO IS KEPPLER' thing sort of ticked me off...so it's similar in a way.
I do think that it could be a great ep though.

i actually liked the POTTR episode. not just cause lady heather kicks botay but the plot was fascinating too. very disturbing.

POTTR had high ratings last season, not surprised they are bringing her back for sweeps. I doubt if she will catfight with sara, I can't see that happening, but I would love it if it did...lol, maybe LH will break gil and sara up...haha, i can hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back