Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, who you think?! I think maybe Sofia aswel. Apparently the gal that plays her (my memories escaped me tnite, again) has got the lead in a new ABC drama soooo, its a possibility.

I'm hoping its not Lady H, bring her back just to kill her off. If they do,I would lose all the respect I have left for CSI!!

I'd be uber pissed if they bring her back to kill her. Pointless. I think it's a possibility though. It'd give us some nice Grissom drama though.

I read over at YDTAW, Carol M. said, 4th times that Lady Heather return, it going to be her last. Lady Heather and Sara finally meet.

Thanks, Wojo for the video, but it goes too fast for me. I don't like the sound of it, it said, "Someone we know."

I hope it not Sara, Nick or Grissom or anybody.

7x23 is called The Good, the Bad, & The Dominatrix but was formerly titled When Sara Met Heather.

LH is in the hospital for a part of this, and loses consciousness. Grissom has to press the call button. Apparently, LH didn't tell the nurse she was diabetic. Grissom takes LH's hand.

*I can't really quote the text, but*

Sara and Catherine are talking about whiskey and how Heather might have brought her own.

Good bye CSI for me . Unless they manage to make this episode better than the last one . That one just smelled like sweeps stunt and I hated it

Annika, I take it you don't like Lady Heather and you're not a fan of her, I'm not a fan of her. If you read my last post, you will see, The bad, the good and the ugly is going to be her last episode.

I Like Lady Heather . I just don't like the way they use her as a sweeps stunt . Maybe I'm wrong here but right now it feels like it

I'm sorry about that. When I read your post, I assume you don't like Lady Heather. I don't think Lady Heather is a killer, I think she know who did it.

It maybe her last appearance but that does not necessarily mean her death.
And Annika I agree that her last appearance "PoTTR" was a very poor episode, it had potential but fell well short.

I hope this one will be better.

I love Lady Heather and I don't like how they use her as a sweeps stunt, either. However, it is interesting that TPTB think they still need her to highlight the May sweeps. Running out of good ideas? TPTB?

i love lady heather too. and i dont mind that they use her as sweeps cause im just so happy she's on! yay lady heather.

I don't hate Lady Heather. I really don't. I didn't like her at all in PoTR because I felt like they made her character a charicature...

I admit to not be a fan of Gil/LH, but I think she's a truly interesting character that was destroyed in PotR. So, I'm wary of this episode. I really am. For a million reasons I am weary. It really does feel like a sweeps stunt more than anything else. They're bringing her in to get some attention. And, I'm worried that CSI is going to get so caught up in promoting the episode that they'll forget to make a quality script, like they did with her last episode. *sigh*

We'll all have to wait and see, I suppose. Though, a million people over the past few months have speculated that LH was somehow involved in MCSK. I guess we'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back