Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God! :eek: Lady Heather returning?! Two minutes before I clicked here, my teacher was asking me if Lady Heather would be returning and I said no. lol. i immediately changed my answer. Thanks Dave!

That Lady Heather spoiler.. that's for the second to the last episode right? I wonder when will the spoilers for the finale pop up.

Here is a MCSK promo that I found on youtube...

Check this out

I am glad to see Lady H back but I hope they are not planning to make her the mSCK or its' victim.

OH and btw: the name of this ep is - The Good The Bad and The Dominatrix Episode 23.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I lurve Lady H, can't wait for her to be back!

Who do you guys think is the next victim? I rekon either Sara or Lady H.

Dynamo1 said:From TV Guide online Entertainment News blog: May 10th episodeTV Guide Exclusive: Lady Heather Returns to CSI! Lady Heather is back! The professional dominatrix who gets CSI's Gil Grissom all hot under the collar returns to the CBS series May 10. During this, her fourth stint on CSI, Melinda Clarke's character could very well shed some light on Grissom's secretive relationship with fellow CSI Sara Sidle. "He's a fascinating character to go after," Clarke teases. "And who doesn't love a good triangle?" The writers are still working on a final draft of the script, so how Grissom resolves his personal issues and the problem of that pesky miniature killer in the season's second-to-last episode remain a mystery. — Reporting by Craig Tomashoff"
Just curious as the what issue this is from, as I recieved my latest TV Guide, March 26..April 1st. and there was nothing about this.. :(

*EDITED: To remove the spoiler tag, this is the lab no tags required*

Soooooooooo very excited about Lady Hs return. Cannot wait.

Who do you guys think is the next MCSKs victim? I think it's gonna either be Sara or Lady H.

oh! i cant wait for lady heather to come back. i absolutly adore her. and im secretly hoping she puts an end to the GSR stuff gah. did it say when she'll apear?

Lmao - me too MissMonk. I think it said something about the episode airing on 10th May. I think its the penultimate episode if i'm not mistaken? She is so either the killer or a victim.

Hopefully she is the victim.. bad karma.. from her past!!! she was an intriguing, exotic way back when, so maybe she's going to congratulate Grissom on his 'choice' of his partner..he's with now... or maybe to tell him about her daughter, and maybe her grandchild, time will tell!!

that would be cool if she found out her grandchild was liave. as i said before though im hoping she's to discourage him from sara and tempt him away. *crosses everything that can possibly be crossed* im just so excited. she's just a fascinating character. its about time she came back.

Oh I hope they don't kill her off. I'd cry. I lurve Lady H. I don't want anyone to die. Sara's a poss though cuz I still think JFs contract is being toyed with right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back