Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree. nick probably would be more excited that grissom and sara..who everyone including him have claimed have no personal lives whatsoever has found someone, even if its each other. but yeah, i think he'd feel upset that they didnt feel they could trust the team with the news. i think the only one who would be mad would be ecklie cause they are no longer miserable hehe.

LAST REMINDER:
Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
We will not remind again (3 times on one page is enough), if it comes to having to again, we will close the thread for a certain time length, then reopen it after that time length.

Thank you.

The promo for EE is up at innertube.com & CBS. For those who love Greg (like myself) there is quite a bit of him in the promo (plus a scene with Nick)... but Everyone is shown - go check it out.

I know it says ABRTI but trust me....

I just watched it as well, it does show "all of them" our whole team ;)except Brass & Doc... how cool is that? our guys together!!! and six showgirls are found dead :( creepy.. can't wait for this one :eek:

csiinblacksmall2.jpg

Oooh thanks for letting us know. I just watched it. I cannot wait for next Thursday now.

I was so mad when they didn't give the promo for EE after A Bullet Runs Through It last night. Does anybody know if it is anywhere other than innertube? My computer and innertube don't work well together (technically it doesn't work at all with my computer).

Susan

I have to agree with you on that one, blackflag. I was so mad they didn't show the preview last night. You can go to YDTAW, it up over there.

I'm sorry I can't put the link on this board, it's against the rule.

Thank You NicknGrissom. Went over and watched it about 5 or 6 times. It's nice to see everyone in the promo, then you know your guy isn't mysteriously missing from the ep.

I don't know why I can't play innertube. I can play everything on the wikki page, just not innertube.

Susan

Hmm why would they give a preview when ABRTI which ran last night (Tuesday March 20th), for an ep that isn't on for a week and two days, EE airs on March 29th.

Talk about something that would confuse people, how many would think that unless they specified "THURSDAY" that the new ep would be on Tuesday, I think either this week or starting next week they will hype the new ep.

The Episode discussion thread for "Empty Eyes" is now up all discussion for that episode should be done in there as this is for future eps.

Destiny said:
Hmm why would they give a preview when ABRTI which ran last night (Tuesday March 20th), for an ep that isn't on for a week and two days, EE airs on March 29th.

Talk about something that would confuse people, how many would think that unless they specified "THURSDAY" that the new ep would be on Tuesday, I think either this week or starting next week they will hype the new ep.

Hey Destiny, I thought they will show EE at the end of the show when it over last night. They alway do when the new start next weeks. I guess they don't do it on Tuesday, they only do it on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back