Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for that episode either.

And the Morning Show, I saw it today, okay, they interviewed Doc and Sofia..and still no Greg.

That's correct. It is the epi with Roger Daltrey (sp?). I don't think there is anything with the MCSK (I think that comes back in Loco Motives), but I could be wrong.

Attention!!

The discussion for the episode "Living Legend" is now up. Please direct all conversation pertaining to this ep to that thread. As the Spoiler Lab is for future eps.

Thank-You!

David Rambo granted me a interview for my site Modern Day Sherlock and he said that he's got onset duties right now, as they're filming episodes 712-715. It's not really a spoiler but it tells you what they're about to film.

Rambo said he'll get to my questions over the holiday and as soon as he replies to my email with the interview answers they'll be posted on my site. I did ask for some slight insight for whats to come. :D

The episode after Living Legend, Loco Motives, is supposed to have another Minature Murder Scene and Nick and Greg will work there first case together (without help from others)! Yes! Note that the plot line may change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back