Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

when is that ep? its not next week, right?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Nope. According to CBS, Loco Motives will be aired on December 7.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ah, so one week with out an ep.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I've had a thought about Grissom and the MCSK, Grissom comes back to his office and finds a crime scene on his desk with a mini grissom lying in a pool of blood. (Don't hate me for it. It's just a thought and an idea I've got stuck in my head for the minute)

Anyone got any ideas on what they gonna do for the season finale? I know it's a long way away but what would people like to see for it?

5. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I can't wait for that epi..not only for the mini-model maker coming back but for the fact that Nick and Greg are working a case together..I've been looking forward to that since I read that spoiler!

And from what I've read so far, this may be the last of the mini-models..meaning, the case is closed after that epi.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You and me both, I've been dying to see Nick & Greg finally work a case together. I can't believe its actully gonna happen. (that is if it wasn't screwed up/changed during filming) I am bummed it won't be on next week though, gotta wait another week.
    I've always loved the way NIck & Greg interacted in the past (when G was still in the lab) we havn't had much of that at all in the past few seasons.

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That is so no fair, Nick and Greg work together on my sisters birthday, why is it never mine ;)

I am just happy they are finally working together.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

CSI LV Alert
    November 30th is a Repeat of "Toe Tags"
    "Loco Motive" is scheduled for December 7th.
    End Alert
    They haven't finished with season 7 yet but when they do finish, they (the crew/actors, ect) will then go on vacation and then start returning around the Middle to end of July (07) to get the scripts, do the run throughs and then start taping.

Usually current seasons end in May and the new seasons start in sept. it can take up to 10 days to film one ep (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) that takes in re-writes and editing, ect. It also depends on how many eps were they approved for some get anywhere between 21-24 eps for the season. This season (7) has 24 eps in it (which includes anything like Part 1 & 2 as individual eps).

Season 8 hasn't even been to my knowledge confirmed, that usually happens after the Feb sweeps to as long as the May sweeps. As well as who will re-sign and so on. When the show gets into this long on the air they are at times renewed on a year to year basis. Where when they were newer it was done so they were renewed for 2-3 yrs. Hopefully this helps you out.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From the promo for Loco Motives looks like Nick & Greg fans are once again screwed. In the promo Greg was with Grissom not Nick. I hope I'm wrong about this and maybe its just one scene where Greg is also helping Grssom but I won't hold my breath.

As far as N/G ever working together: "I'll believe it when I see it." I've been disapointed too many times now.

10. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Arr man, well atleast they have talked to each other, more than what can be said for Sara and Nick, I miss those two working together and if not those two Nick and Greg and so far we've had neither.

11. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

Has anyone heard about a new upcoming character on CSI? I read there is supposed to be a new CSI level 3, but I'm not sure if she is coming in season 7. Does anyone know if it's S7 or S8?

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This would be Liev Shcrieber, who will be taking William Petersen's place for four episodes starting in January. :)

13. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

I did hear something about that over on IMDB and read something about that under the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation article on Wikipedia. Apparently, a level 3 CSI named Michelle Stewart, played by Freya Adamson. No mention of when or IF she is supposed to come, though.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, that's possible but in my opinion, not probable.

1) A lot of time Wikipedia isn't totally accurate if you know what I mean.

and

2) We already know that Keppler's coming and if they were to bring in yet another character I don't think it would be too good for the show. But that would actually remind me of ER because afer so many years, all the original characters started leaving and being replaced and the show started going in a whole different direction and when the last original person (Noah Wyle) left, I did as well because it just wasn't the show I used to love anymore. (Thank the Lord for re-runs!)

But I'm hoping that won't happen here.

Either way, I'll stick by the show hopefully until the end. As long as the regulars are there, I will be there as well. Even if my favorite character (Greg) were to leave (God forbid) then I would still watch.

Anyways, I personally don't see that happening but you never know...

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

wow, noah wyle left? havent seen er since i was 14 (9 years ago)

back on topic...i did not hear about a michelle stewart...maybe in season 8 if someone leaves...which i hope wont happen...wikkepedia isnt excatly accyrate...they say that my favorite singer wrote a poetry book. turns out that he did not. and a few other things there that dont fit into real life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.