Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
"Spoiler Lab Part 1", "Spoiler Lab Part 2"

You..Have..Entered..The..Spoiler..Lab! .. If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled STOP! :cool:

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here. Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
    If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
  • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
  • Short Spoilers are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery, a link to the spoiler & the episode name. -- Please be mindful of the *Copywrite* rule. If the site says it is copywritten its better to check if you can copy and paste and how much. Also be mindful of the Video rules as posted in the "Help Guide" located in this forum.
  • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about, or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
  • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
  • While everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with the opinions, lets remember this is NOT a debate thread, this goes for Characters, Ships, episode vs episode. In saying that lets remember that this is for future episodes lets not let past eps, or single characters dominate.
  • IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep, please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

Attention!

The discussion for the episode "Post Mortem" is now up. Please direct all conversation pertaining to this ep to that thread. As the Spoiler Lab is for future eps.

Thank-You!

i have a request: does anyone have anything on hodges? im having a really crappy day and something of that sort will definately help me.

pabzi said:
too bad that it says there what the word redrum means, cause i wanted to tell you guys what it means *cues x files music*

Could you tell me? I'm kind of behind in knowing the latest episodes. Thanks.

"Redrum" is from "The Shining" the little boy kept saying it, then when he wrote it on the door of the bathroom, in the mirror, the mother could see it was actually "murder" spelled backwards.

speakerset said:
"Redrum" is from "The Shining" the little boy kept saying it, then when he wrote it on the door of the bathroom, in the mirror, the mother could see it was actually "murder" spelled backwards.

Thanks for that.

oh how very clever. Freaky little boys.

I don't know what it is with all the horror movies being about evil kids.. its very interesting. I guess its like how almost all of the Disney movies don't have parents or they die or something. (Yes, i know there are a few exceptions)

Anyways.. the spoilers are coming out quite a bit aren't they.. hmm. I like it.

I was watching some video clips and Greg was severely beaten up. Did he make it through the episode? All I saw was Sara saying to him "I came just for you." Did he quit the show? Please respond to this post.

Thank you.

yes he's all right, that was Fannysmackin'. This week's ep, Post Mortem, is the follow up, where he has an inquest and goes to court about the case.

I read a while back that not everyone is in Happenstance, that only Brass Sophia NIck and Warrick were in the ep, but Cath was in the preview and I heard Sara's with Gris...so why the discrepency?

Only one explaination, as stated in the first post.
but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
This also includes who might or might not be in an ep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back