Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Wikipedia is not always accurate. I just figured that since I read about it not too long ago and someone questioned it, that I would just throw it out there. They did have Liev right under her name so at least we know that one thing in the article is accurate. It's hard to say whether anything is ever accurate on the internet, including many spoilers I have read. I personally can't find any storyline that would need to bring a new CSI in, so I am hoping that it's not true.

Anyone hear anything about Nick and Warrick working together again? I miss those days.

ahhh, forgot about that one...so theres still time till redrum...they probably edited out the part im waiting for, but im as to redrum as the greg fanatics are to post mortem and fannysmackin...its just a rumor though, and even if it is true, its 2 or 3 lines, but for me its a big deal...

i know that its not a big deal for most of you, but hodges supposedly asks keppler out for drinks :lol:

Updated Performance Dates:
11/30 - Toe Tags - REPEAT
12/7 - Loco Motive - NEW
12/14 - Built to Kill,p1 - REPEAT
12/21 - Built to Kill,p2 - REPEAT

Most likely, "Leaving Las Vegas" won't air till 1/04/06. :(

Thanks, Vegas. I kinda wanted to see BTK 2 again...well probably all of it...since it's not on Innertube or On Demand anymore.

Well looks like there were some changes made to Loco Motives during filming. According to TV guide and a spoiler I read on YTDAW Warrick is now working the case that Nick & Greg were supposed to work. Greg (according to the promo) is working the MCSK case with Grissom.

Where does that leave Nick? God only knows.

Once again Nick & Greg fans have been screwed. :mad:
Greg: "Thank you, and goodnight."

I have to go and read up on the spoilers, because that is a new one, will Greg and Nick ever work a case solo this season?? From the promo it looked like Greg was dusting for prints with Grissom, but I just figured he was helping out on a big scene.

I hope I'm wrong but it looked that way to me too. I hope they will work together but I'm not gonna hold my breath...

speakerset said:
Another CSI? The only thing is, why would they need another one??

That's what I said when I heard it. Of all the spoilers I have heard so far, I can't imagine where exactly or why a new CSI would fit in. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back