Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov. 30th: Toe Tags (Repeat)

Dec. 7th: Loco Motive (New)
Dec. 12th: Built to Kill P1 (Repeat)
Dec. 21st: Built To Kill P2 (Repeat)

Ep 14 posted on YTDAW...
Episode 14 is called "Meet Market". The main case revolves around the murder of Margo Riley, a woman who's been looking for her son, and later finds out that her son's now an -demand gigolo at a bar. I'd also like to note that Michael Keppler is still in this episode. Which might mean Grissom is not back yet. (or they are both in it)

Sara, Warrick, Catherine (mostly Sara/Warrick) and Brass work the case of Margo Riley who is murdered. Jesse Hottman is something of a stud and something of a male prostitute, only it's all high class and he and his cohorts pretend it's not prostituting because he has "relationships."

Don't know yet what Nick, Or Greg's roles are in this one. Mayb well get lucky and they are working together! Yeah right!!

I think Nick is working the sub-case on this epi..I didn't see any mention of Greg anywhere..maybe he is working the case with Nick and just wasn't mentioned.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath about it though.

anything about caths weird (maybe suspicions) toward keppler?
anything on hodges?
ill go check it out there...i like it here more, there are some things that annoy me there, but ill pop in anyway i guess.

Nick and Greg? I guess the same goes for Nick and Sara. I figured Grissom's hiatus would be the only time they MIGHT let the two work together.

Oh well. The same pairs all the time is getting tedious. At least it's refreshing to see Sara and Warrick working together.

I read at the GSR place, it said Nick, Sofia and Grissom's replacement work at other case. I don't want to see Nick and Sofia, they don't got no chemistry whatsoever. I want to see Sara and Nick.

I change it back to Sofia.

MacsGirlMel: Spork is a name that was coined as a joke over at YTDAW for Sophia. It sorta stuck. However, I don't think we're supposed to use that name on this board since it is seen as a derogatory term. I have to watch myself, because I'm so used to typing it, and not even meaning it in a bad way... it just sorta stuck.

It's still in your post though, even though you said you fixed it... your right we'rre not, it's disrespectful.

Attention!!

The discussion for the episode "Loco Motive" is now up. Please direct all conversation pertaining to this ep to that thread. As the Spoiler Lab is for future eps.

Thank-You!

Destiny said:
Nov. 30th: Toe Tags (Repeat)

Dec. 7th: Loco Motive (New)
Dec. 12th: Built to Kill P1 (Repeat)
Dec. 21st: Built To Kill P2 (Repeat)

So Loco Motives is the last new episode of the 2006 year then?
Dammit.

Yep it seems that way the one on Dec 28th isn't named but its listed as a repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back