Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i guess that when one of them stops they'll put in another instead. its not for sure that vegas will have a season 8, and from the little i hear about miami...never know, one of those may go, and then they'll do another. i hope that vegas stays longer...

Actually in response to "Another CSI" it was rumored at one time of a fourth, but they cut off at three, and then later discussed that when one fineally does end, another one then may be put on. For example:

Say Lv runs its course and leaves the air, Miami would move up to that spot, New York to the miami spot, and a new one would come in. Basically keeping the CSI flowing when one show leaves the air.

so eventually thewre probbly will be a new one...lets just hope that lv holds up at least a few more years. it doesnt seem like theres a chance for after s8, right?

chicago would be nice. i used to watch a show that took place there (ealy edition) it looks like a nice city.
but why a big city...well, why not a smaller big city, like pittsburtgh or somewhere? :p

If they were going to do a foreign based CSI I think it would be:

London or Paris...But it would be really gritty if it was set in a south american country like Brazil or Argentina.

pabzi said:
but why a big city...well, why not a smaller big city, like pittsburtgh or somewhere? :p

That would be cool, I am from Pittsburgh. Although I don't live there anymore. :)

*Walks in, stands there, goes back to the door reads the name on the door* umm touch off topic aren't we? *watch people about to respond, Gives "The Look", watches people move back on topic* Thank you I knew we could find a compromise. :D

What were we talking about again? oh yeah...spoilers

GunsNRoses259 said:
Grrr, that makes me mad. What is that twice this season. that greg, and nicky were supossed to work together.

Yes, true. Toe Tags was one and Loco Motives is the other.

I don't know what 's going on in this episode now, Iv'e heard so many different things I'm just confused. So I guess I'll just wait until it airs...

First it's NIck & Greg's case, then it's Warrick's. Greg is helping with the MCSK...but what is Nick doing? Is he working with Warrick or has he just faded away? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe Greg will work on both cases? I too am disappointed that it appears that Greg won't be working with Nick, but hopefully their paths will cross in this episode, and they might have a conversation.

I got my new TV Guide today in the mail, and it is really confusing because instead of summarizing next week's new episode, the CSI box is just blank - nothing in it but the title "CSI". Wonder if that means that there is a possibility that another rerun will be shown? Now that would be a kick in the rear!

I'm really dying for some new spoilers, but I'm sure we won't get any until January. I hope the writers don't drop Greg's ongoing story regarding the civil lawsuit and Demetrius' angry brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back