Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know for sure if the MCSK will be caught/killed before Grissom goes on vacation? I kinda hope not. I loved the blue paint killer and was disappointed when he ended up killing himself. They already had a serial killer that ended that way. I'd like it if they would keep this going for a while.

i also hope that it will go on for a while. i like the idea thought that they will be getting clues this week as to who he is.

i've said this britfan already, but i think it's being built up too much to have a disappointing ending. i hope it doesn't anyway...i think it'll end in the finale personally.

It's actually going to end in this episode, at least that is what we are led to believe, if you all want to know what is going to happen, or the spoilers I've read will happen, I'll tell you, but, let's say, during that video feed to Grissom, instead of the cops getting to him, the killer ends it himself.

That's what I read, if they keep it that way, that's another story, but that's how the storyline is supposed to end.

I thought that the MCSK gets away. The cops/CSI's get to there too late to catch him. Could be wrong but that's what I read.

Please don't let him kill himself. Please. That would be the third serial killer storyline that wrapped up that way. Not to mention Walter and Kelly.

Lets remember that spoilers are only guides to what could or might happen in an episode, not necessairly what will happen in the episode.

I'm sort of confused on the spoiler too...because I thought Grissom was sent a video tape of the guy blowing himself up as Brass was going to arrest him...though I'm not sure if this guy is the MCSK.

And with Paul Milander and The Blue Paint Killer both killing themselves, this would show that CSI hasn't actually "caught" a "live" serial killer....unless I am missing a case?

Here's a letter from a CSI fan that appears in the "You Tell Us!" section in the new TV Guide:

No Love for CSI:
Is it possible to go one week without having Sara and Grissom's affair shoved down our throats? The CSI writers need to realize that not every fan is interested in this fruitless, ratings-killing romance.

Also...here's the description for the Dec 14 episode, which of course is a rerun:

Catherine's abduction, a murder at Cirque du Soleil and a big old "to be continued" kicked September's seventh-season opener into high gear. In fact, the only thing missing was info on Grissom and Sara's previously clandestine romance - and for a lot of fans, that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back