Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tiring of Catherine drama, it always about Catherine, Catherine all the times. I don't trust Sam Braun, I don't think he telling the real truth about the murder he did.

I want to see more of Nick, Warrick and Greg drama.

Hey guys! Just out of curiosity, can anyone confirm who (if anyone) has signed on for Season 8? I have no idea how to find that kind of info.
Please tell me Season 7 won't be the last...

The last I heard. Marg, George & Jorja have signed on. Gary and Eric haven't yet(But probably will). Rumor has it the William will not return. This is not a certainty, it could change.

I think there will be a lot of Greg angst, just from those spoilers, just from that character, while I really can not wait for not only more Greg story, but more Greg emotions, we've seen them before at crime scenes, but I think they will be just taken up so many notches.

It's going to be intense, and while I can't wait to see that, it's going to be hard watching why this happens.

Just a side note, the opening credits, I really think that Warrick's is from Fannysmackin' and with the rewatching I'm sure that he looks extremely mad.

Wojo said:
The last I heard. Marg, George & Jorja have signed on. Gary and Eric haven't yet(But probably will). Rumor has it the William will not return. This is not a certainty, it could change.

Thanks Wojo. Must admit it does concern me to read Eric hasn't signed anything yet. But regardless, it looks like there is at least another season for the show. I'm happy with that :)

I'm pretty sure that Eric has signed, or is going to. I mean.. 6 years he has been trying to get somewhere, and he fianlly does. Why would he not sign?

The oonly reason I could think of would be that because Billy is leaving, he figures the show would go downhill.. but i dont think he would do that so.. I'm not real worried as of now.

The only other reason I could think of is that he is tired of being treadted like he dosn't matter. Tired of the lack of screen time. I hope he stays, I will not enjoy CSI without him.

*Walks in, clears throat* and on the ending of this topic I will add that sometimes stars and their agents do not release immediately whether or not they have re-signed or not, because they want to keep it quiet for as long as possible, and or because they are still negotating.

Since the question has been answered I am guessing we are moving onto topic. :) *tosses out some candy as I walk out*

*runs for candy and picks up as much as possible* :lol:

I agree that there is way too much drama with Cath.. They target everyone in her family. Her husband, daughter, father... Herself. :eek:

I just hope that Greg gets alot of screentime in Fannysmakin. CSI always seems to put him in the background. Even when the main storyline his about him. Like in Play With Fire.

i don't know if its a good thing that greg will become affected by the accident its good that we'll get to see more of him but he won't be the same happy go lucky greg we know. oh and does greg still like sara cause if he does he's gonna be quite sad that she's with grissom and you can't fight the boss if you know what i mean.

I'm hoping Greg will snap back to be his old self. I also hope that TPTB just don't make it seem like he's completly over it right away, they need to draw it out some first, nobody would be acting notmal after what happens right away but eventully he will.

Greg still likes Sara but personlly, I think he's better off without her.

It's good to be agreed with! :lol:

I think I am more looking forward to Toe Tags and for three reasons:

1) Corpes waking up and talking about their deaths with one another just sounds bizare and cool.
2) Nick & Greg on a case together...enuf said
3) After the episode we get to see the promo for FannySmakin'!! Woo Hoo :D

Okay, so I just read Fannysmackin' spoilers and I'm not sure if someone already posted this or not. But I figure I'll just post it anyway, since I have a question about it.

Meanwhile, Greg’s actions in “Fannysmackin’,” which is scheduled to air three weeks earlier, come back to haunt him. In “Fannysmackin’,” Greg saves the life of Stanley Tanner, who he witnesses on the receiving end of a violent gang beating. In the process of saving Tanner, Greg accidentally runs over a young black man, Demitrius James. After James dies as a result, Greg finds himself facing a Coroner’s Inquest – a check-and-balance on the powers of the Sheriff’s office. A jury will rule on whether James’ death was “justifiable,” “excusable,” or “criminal.”

Is that all that happens to Greg in Fannysmackin'?? Cuz I thought he got beat up or something...
Just asking.

Yeah he does. I think the inquest is a later episode. Not sure how much later but that's my understanding of it.

And I agree with you wojo. They should totally let Greg's crush on Sara go. It makes him seem dead childish and immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back