Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really anthing to talk about in this spoiler lab right now... I think that we've like covered everything in the heat of the moment yesterday before premier. Unless anyone has anything new..

I like your icon by the way wojo.

The ending of the season premiere was very powerful. CSI knows how to start and end the season with a bang. I kept yelling at Catherine to call 911-I kind of wish she had.

The show was great.It seems that Catherine gets all the drama. Don't get me worng I like her. Sara and Griss scene was short and cute.I want to see part 2 so bad.

Ok, so I' guessing most you have seen the new thing up about Post Mortem but that answers one of my questions. It says that Greg accidentally runs over DJ.. that makes me feel better, but that kind of makes it worse for Greg.. aww poor thing. Cannot wait.

And to answer someone's question, yeah, Sam dies.

I haven't seen it..where was that? I kind of thought it was an accident, and yes, I agree, it is going to be hard on Greg, he's just such a sweet guy, and I really think that Eric is going to be fantastic and really have a chance to show his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back