Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in FannySmaking Greg gets beat up. The episode with the inquiry is two episodes later-episode 7. Just so you know.

I don't think Greg's crush is childish. I just think he is better off if Sara stays obsessed with Grissom. She carries too much emotional baggage and Greg does not need that.

yes, the inquest is for Post MOrtem which is episode 7 :)

Fannysmackin' is episode 4..where Greg gets beat up and kills a guy...

*can't contain excitement any longer!!!*

AHHHH!!!

======
~Edited: For over lettering, so I shortened the "Excitement"~

I don't think Greg has a "crush" on Sara. I think he really, really, cares for her. He has from the beginning and its so cute. I hope they dont get rid of him likeing Sara. Im soo excited for their scene in Fannysmakin' WOOHOO! :D

Greg does has crush on her from the beggining but Sara don't have crush on Greg. She is too busy obession with Grissom and she has a little bit crush on Nick, she more of crush on Grissom. Greg is better off without Sara. I like Greg with Wendy. I have never picture Greg with Sara, they fit together.

I remember the interview what Carol said about Sara and Greg last years or two, I can't remember. All Carol see about Sara and Greg as brother and sister, that's all she see but nothing else.

I think we are slipping into shipper territory and should just discuss the spoilers befor the mods come running!!

back on topic: Greg and FannySmakin' I can't wait either!!

Hey peoples. Just something that I thought I would mention because I just thought about it.

Um, back when the first spoilers for Fannysmackin were coming out, I read all the sides and one thing that struck me as odd was:

Well, it was after Stanley (the guy Greg saves) comes to visit Greg. As Stanley is leaving, Greg decides to go see Jessica (one of the other victims) But before he gets there, he hears a woman scream.

And then the side stopped there. Of course, at the time I was like.. WHAT?! Because, I knew it had to be something, ya know. And now that the spoilers for Post Mortem are coimng out, I realized that the woman who screams is the mom of the kid Greg kills. And pretty much, Greg walks past the room or something, and sees the kid and the parents, or the dad I think, is stareing him down with hatred. So, I think thats when he realizes that he killed a kid.

I know it's not much of anything, I just thought it was cool or funny or something, and I figured I should share it with you guys. Haha..

Well anyways.. :D

sandersidle said:
I don't think Greg has a "crush" on Sara. I think he really, really, cares for her. He has from the beginning and its so cute. I hope they dont get rid of him likeing Sara. Im soo excited for their scene in Fannysmakin' WOOHOO! :D

what scene?! haha i can't find a plot for that episode anywhere, i guess i'm not looking in the right places .. but i'm dying to know what scene they have together. :eek:

csi_chick90, Sara and Greg's scene is in Fannysmackin'. After, he gets beaten up, she processes him for evidence. Then he gently grabs her hand.

I have never thought of that about Fannysmacking, the woman get beat up and put her in the hospital and find out about her son being acciently killed by Greg.

I would thought Grissom will tell Greg that he acciently killed the kid, I guess he was too busy doing another case at somewhere else.

Warrick and Nick was there processed the crime.

the sides are at [Edited URL]. they are for guest characters, bit there is a bit of spoiler info here and there. mostly the same dtuff that is at YTDAW.
i think that gregs crush on sara passed around season 4...maybe im mistaken

=========
~Edited: Out url for the casting sides, since there is no finale decision on the use, if anyone wants the addy please do so via pm.~

I love the discussion going on about Fannysmackin' I could go on and on about it, I can't wait for that episode to air, and while it will be painful to watch him go through that, and the team's reaction to it, and Sara processing it, it will give Eric a chance to show what he's got, plus the character itself will come forefront.

Greg is incredibly empathetic and also though, I the team will rally around him, not only because he's a CSI but because it's Greg, the others have been around more, they've been through more, but Greg, Greg is the one that out of all of them, they want to protect.

He finds out he killed the kid when he hears the mother scream? Oh Greg, this really is going to just tear him up. Even thought it was probably an accident, even though the person he hit was in the act of committing a serious crime that could take the life of another person, it's still Greg, and he's going to feel that pain.

And the thought of the looks he's going to get, it really makes you feel for him.

Sara, I think there may be a little bit of a crush there but I think that it's mostly a brother/sister relationship now, or a more like a mentor, he's mostly paired with her and she has taught him a lot. Plus, from that episode, Swap Meet, when Mia told him what Sara had told her..they have to talk a lot, and more than just about work, remember what he said, "He's a good listener." When he got her to open up about what went down with Ecklie when she was suspended that time.

One more thing to this marathon reply, does anyone else think during the opening credits it's Sara processing him when the shot of her with the flashlight infront of someone with a johnnie on raising their arm in the air flashes--not that I've watched that a few times or anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back