Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i just read the cover story online of tvguide's magazine and exec producer Naren Shankar she said Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) is faced with a life-or-death decision that Shankar says “will cost him dearly—emotionally, physically and spiritu-ally.” i wonder what will happen to him. a disease maybe? i hope nothing happens to him. maybe they make him die in the show because he wants to quit as he does not have enough screen time? i'm just guessing so please don't get angry with me. but if greg leaves then i'll probably not like the show so much.

This could mean a numbers of things.

Emotionally: The stress from bean beaten up, (nightmares etc.) The inquest or what ever it is. Also what going on at work are, how are they treating him?

Physically: The beating. How is he healing? Exhaustion, from the lack of sleep. I am guessing scars.

Spiritually: He’s broken. Maybe he’s no longer the carefree Greg. It could be religious.

Yeah.. its because he gets beat up and kills a kid. And sense its on accident, it makes thing worse on him. Killing a person would be hard on anyone, and Greg is one of those people that it would hurt more because he is such a loving person. So, it will difinately effect him in many different ways.

every time i see something in relation to Fannysmackin' or POst Mortem I get SUPER excited :D :D :D!!

I agree, Greg's physical,emotional and spirtual pain is because of getting beat up, and killing a person. Greg's the sweetest person in the world, and the fact that he's going to take someone's life is going to crush him. (Which is wonderful for angst fanatics like moi!)

:) Is it October yet?

Wojo said:
iilovecsii said:

I like your icon by the way wojo.

Thank you, I think he's so adorable in that pose. I had to make it into an icon. :D

Yeah that pose is hot..
So Greg accidently runs over the kid.. that makes me feel better a little bit.. But I hope he's going to be okay. =] And yah Cath does get a lot a drama!

Am I the only one that's kind of bummed that Sam's going to kick it? I mean, better him than one of the main characters, but I think he's a good actor and adds an interesting element.

yeah.. but I think it is time that he leaves the show.. he sorta cause alot of the drama for cath. That and how many times has he been a suspect.. I think that it's time that he gets a little more respect.. I mean instead of death penalty or life in prison.. have him murdered.. it doesn't make him seem like such a bad person. =]

iilovecsii said:
yeah.. but I think it is time that he leaves the show.. he sorta cause alot of the drama for cath. That and how many times has he been a suspect.. I think that it's time that he gets a little more respect.. I mean instead of death penalty or life in prison.. have him murdered.. it doesn't make him seem like such a bad person. =]

Good point, but I'm still going to miss him! On the Catherine front, though, let her relax a bit after this mess - enough of her angst already!

Yeah.. Sam was a good character, but I personally am sick of Cath drama and so if they take out one of the characters that help cause Cath drama, then I'm for it. And thats a good point. Theres not much else they can do with the character.. So take him out.

This may actually somehow be related to Warrick and his gambling. Because Sam knows about Warricks gambling and I'm not really sure how, but his death might have some type of effect on Warrick. Just a thought. :)

WOO!! GO GREG/ERIC!!! sorry... burst of love.

Yes.. if you remember.. along time ago.. on CBS right now they still have the last season's picture I think that there were somethings that they meant to put in last season's but never did.. I think that the whole Tina thing is going to get him depressed...and he might start gambling..and nick really down.. probally feeling bad for what happend to catherine. .. and sara and Grissom so far apart because they don't want anyone to know. lol. just my theory.

I feel so... i don't know.. like cause no one like ever reads my posts and now you agree with me.. I feel soo loved.<3

but seriously come on.. how many more bad things could happen envolving sam? ANd Sam drama with Catherine.. enough is enough.

They probably needed to get rid of Sam Bruan in order to make more scenes for the new star - Sophia. I can just hear the producers and writers thinking "Hey, we need to show more of the blonde detective cause she's hot." Ugh.

I also think that Sam's character is played out. I mean, how may more murders can he get away with? His one living son is in jail. It's not a surprise anymore that he turned out to be Catherine's father. So really, his character was just not that important anymore.

I agree, I just thought he was well-written and a good actor. *sigh* I am pleased to see Greg getting a meaty storyline, and I look forward to mor Warick angst.

Yeah, so tired of Cath's family drama. It is time Sam is held accountable for his sins (so to speak). So do you think she will inherit his vast fortune and become filthy rich?

Oh yeah, more Greg is always a good thing. I personally can't get enough of that Greg stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back