Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...just wanted to say I loved the premier and Marg did a great job! Cannot wait till Pt. 2!

Last night's episode was rather powerful. The exchange with Warrick and Brass, the first two cases turning out NOT to be murders but a suicide and an accident, what happened to Catherine and how she processed herself afterwards using what was available in that motel room, and the setup for the next case that Grissom and Sara are working. I couldn't help but think on that one "There are some folks out there who REALLY want that to actually happen to Danny Bonaduce!"

What happened to Catherine was deeply troubling--because I've known women who had that happen to them. But another attribute that troubled me was that Nick took her there with him (at least, that's the impression I got.) And I know Cat encouraged him to go dance with the young blonde woman. However, if I were in Nick's place, I would have made sure Catherine was okay--I would have made sure she got home okay. I wouldn't have just let her go like it *seemed* he did. Granted, we didn't see everything that happened after she was roofied--and what we did see was blurred until she woke up the next day. However, it seems out of character for Nick to not make sure Catherine got home okay. He's a Texas man and he's chivalrous. Does anyone else see what I mean?

Hodges so does deserve it more. He has been there way longer the Sophia has.

Also, is the guy that killed himself the one that offered the drink to Catherine??? I am also trying to figure out she got drugged since she refused the drink the guy offered her.

Omg u wont believe what happend Catherine got date rapped and she had to like exzamine her self and find out wat had happend and u could tell she wanted to cry!!

okay she turned around and there was a guy behind her so thats probally how it got in her drink. and she did cry in the shower. =] I taped it and watched it like 4 times. =]

Hankster said:
But another attribute that troubled me was that Nick took her there with him (at least, that's the impression I got.) And I know Cat encouraged him to go dance with the young blonde woman. However, if I were in Nick's place, I would have made sure Catherine was okay--I would have made sure she got home okay. I wouldn't have just let her go like it *seemed* he did. Granted, we didn't see everything that happened after she was roofied--and what we did see was blurred until she woke up the next day. However, it seems out of character for Nick to not make sure Catherine got home okay. He's a Texas man and he's chivalrous. Does anyone else see what I mean?

Well that just goes to show what a man will do when he wants to get lucky. :devil:

I'm sure he assumed Cath would be fine.

I'm sure Nicky will feel guilty when he learns what took place. In his defence, he didn't know this was going to be happen. He had no reason to assume that she wasn't alright. When he sees her before he leaves with the woman, she probably appears just to be sitting at the bar. She's doesn't have a sign over her head saying, just been drugged. To him, she appears fine. So he waves a little and leaves. Most people would have done the same thing. This is how I saw it.

Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes or sound rude.

I agree with you anne-wolfe , how could he have known? I am sure if he finds out he will be the typical Nick Stokes and blame himself.

*Points out the discussion thread for the part one ep* this is for future ep spoilers. please keep that in mind. thank you.

Okay so I watched a vid for next week.. and It's soo sad.. I think I have posted this on another site or somewhere on this one but Throughout all that happens with Catherine, Warrick stays by her side, and Yoblinger or not don't you think that, that is kinda cute, I mean Warrick is like the second father to Lindsay.. well all the guys are but still. =] It looks like pt.2. is going to be alot ... ALOT more intersting. =]

Okay, so I was in Target today and I saw the TV Guide with an interview with Jorja and Billy. I didn't get to read more than a few paragraphs because my parents had already paid. So I was wondering, does anyone have the scans? Or has it already been posted? I'm sorry if it has, but I haven't been on in awhile and don't want to check all the pages. So if someone knows where I can see it... it would be greatly appreiciated. I'm so subscribing to TV guide this year!

Yes it is in one of these threads I remember like 3 of them.. now its annoying me cause I can't find it if i do I'll post it. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back