Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont drink, and i have a bit of a longer wait than you guys, but i have diet coke waiting specially for when it starts!!

Yeah I can't drink either im only 14 lol. I meant like sparkeling wine?!?!? Yeah I live in MI too... Only 3 hours and 45 minutes.. countin down.. only I'll probally have to miss it... like last year. =*[

okay...fine any one wanna join my party full of pop, water, sparkling wine, juice, whatever you want or have at your house? =]

ahhhahhaha I can't take it anymore I am fidgetting in my seat and watching and looking at anything to do with CSI I hate TV you should be able to watch a show that is on that day at what ever time you want!!! ERRRRR... I am soo mad. ANd no one updates their fanfics.. Its killing me!!!

How about some Blue Hawaiian coffee? :D

Ahhh only 3 more hours!! *Bounces* It's gonna be so cool to see an episode take place at Cirque du Soleil (we were at their new Corteo show a couple weeks ago)! Ahhh plus Greg AND John Mayer all in one show??? *Dies* Can't wait!!!

Btw, did anyone see that article in the new TV Guide? Well for me the mag has reedemed itself after putting out that big Grey's Anatomy article last week... At least they're balancing it out!

Thank you for the Blue hawaiian Coffee sherlockanne
It really helped me calm down.. Yes I know what you mean John Mayer ANDDDDD csi deff. Love <3

Hey im nicole i am new at this but i will die for csi lol...BUt i cannot wait for 2nite..Yes New episode i found out wat happens..<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back