Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite literally on the edge of my seat waiting for some info.. I may also pee my pants... (P.S. I think this is my 100th post, avatars here we come!)

okay so um rampart was supposed to blow up.. dangit.. but yea thats really all besides hodges and sophia in the credits. but i gotta pee. <3

Posting inbetween the commercials..just to let you know, new credits, like always, I think part of Warrick's is from Fannysmackin' and there is Greg in a suit.

yea I don't really like grissom with no beard I was soo used to it. =*[ but warrick is hot and I also don't like Nicks hair..and Greg is hott. didn't see sara but I don't think she's hot. and Catherine.. doesn't look old any more shes HOT!

Alyssa is right about the posting it doesn't matter if its double posting or triple posting, its spamming either way, the "Edit" button works upto 24 hrs from the time of your post. Chatting is also considered spamming and not allowed, if you want to chat then folks are advise to seek out a chatroom or Instant messenger.

Discussion of the ep "Built to Kill part 1" should be discussed in that thread, this is for future eps that we haven't put up a discussion thread for. Thank you.

sherlockanne said:
Is it just me, or was the hottest cap of Greg in the opening credits ever... :devil:

heck yeah.. wow.. idk what to say about what I saw.. nothin interseting but I can probally say now that cath's case has to be an accident and wrapped up fast cause they'll never get the club and the accident in if it isn't.

LOVED the episode!!!!!!
Nicky is as dreamy as ever, hair or no hair I'd take him home.
The stuff with Cat was... Collecting her own rape kit?!?!?
HEAVY!!!
Can't wait for next week :(

I have come to the conclusion that the longer the episode, the less Greg we see...maybe next week will be better.

This was a pretty good start, although I expected better.

Yes sherlockanne Greg was hot in the credits! Was glad to see Sofia in there now but was also glad NOT to see Hodges. (No offense but I don't think he should be there)

Australia won't be getting season 7 until Feb next year (or later). We're still running seaon 6 here, off and on. And knowing the Nine Network, they'll hold "Way To Go" off until next year as well. Hell, they split "Grave Danger" parts 1 and 2 up by four months.

Can't wait to see the clips of the new season. And keep the spoilers coming! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back