Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

From your lips (fingers) to God's ears, eszmanda_luver! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed in hopes that you're right.

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I think he'll have to take his shirt off..*cough* I do think the body blows will be worse, there is kicking involved, and that is just NASTY.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can someone list the spoilers for eps 5-10? Someone said we had 'em but I don't recall what they are. I do know about ep 4 Fannysmackin' though. And the Burnout ep with the child case.

Thanks.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

can some 1 please tell me what happed in season 7 between sara and grissom or sara and nick cause it hasn't come out in New Zealand yet pleeeeeeeeease im desperate!!!!!!

5. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Just saw the promos and wow. I like Greg, he's not a fave but I like him and watching that was OMFG. I really hope there is some Grissom and Greg scenes after that. Want to see Grissom caring even if it's subtle.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So far I've only seen spoilers up to episode 9(Living Ledgend). And I just found out some more info on who's cast in this episode:
    [Rock icon Roger Daltrey is aboard the currently shooting episode of "CSI," playing an extremely evil mobster --one who hides all that badness beneath a handsome and harismatic exterior -- circa 1975. It's a flashback story being directed by Martha Coolidge, which involves the teenage Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger).]
    read it here: http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27268869.shtml

back to FannySmackin...

As far as Greg's face looking bad, it was dark and very fast so I don't know how you could really tell. I saw the promo on CBS and I also saw blood on his face. I think it will look alot worse in the light. PLus some spoilers mention a swollen eye when Grissom visits him in the hospital...And oh yeah, please take your shirt off Greg!! :devil:

7. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Ok, I'm just stupid. The reason I couldn't watch the clip was because it was blocked by my pop up blocker. I have watched it now though, although the quality wasn't great. First part of the clip the image was rubbish and the second half I just couldn't hear anything. At least I got to see it though :)

8. csi_chick90

csi_chick90 Dead on Arrival

haha!

geeze i also just watched the clip and promo on cbs.com. . and wow - e-mot-ion! ... i definitely will NOT be able wait patiently for this week. !! wow. :eek:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, Toots. Even when the case wasn't about Greg, Warrick still calls him 'Sanders'. When Nick was taken, Warrick didn't call him 'Stokes', it was 'Nick'.

At least we know that Nick likes Greg, if the look on his face during the Fannysmackin' clip is anything to go on.

10. CSI_fan247

CSI_fan247 Dead on Arrival

keep up the good spoliers.

11. fashion_savant

fashion_savant Victim

hey everyone im new here and was wondering do we know if greg will be alright...i mean theyre not gonna kill him off right?? god i hope not...he's my fave character

12. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

he's not being killed off anytime soon.. so no worries.

shouldn't have watcched that promo... i'm all a fluster now and i can't watch for months. :( the clip with nick was great though... :)

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oh cool...last thing I saw RD in, he was a good guy...used to have a recurring role on Highlander. Of course that'll always be in my head while I watch...

14. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

anne I think that Greg could totally be the next Grissom, I've always said that he has the smarts of Grissom and the empathy of Nick and that is one great combination.

I think that Warrick does like him, remember in "No Humans Involved" when Warrick was talking to Mia, he got that phone call, she thought he was a player, all the time it was Greg calling because Warrick had called him to make sure he was okay from the tough case from the night before.

Maybe "Sanders" is just the way he refers to him, some people prefer to call some people by their last names as opposed to their first names. Granted pretty much everyone calls Gil by Grissom, but maybe it's the same way for Greg with him.

Just have to add, between all the promos, I'm really hoping that they infact don't show a lot of the beating, while it is a vital part of the story, it's still Greg and it's just nasty to watch.

His face really is bruised and bloodied, and I can't even imagine with the kicking how his torso must be bruised as well.

Which, okay, will mean his shirt just might have to come off--there may be a little ray of light in a terrible situation. ;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Warrick like Greg at least a little. Still, I just find it weird. It's one way to call your boss by his last name, but it's weird to call someone younger than you by their last name. Oh well, it's possible just me.

Moving on, is it a bad sign if the promo for the episode makes you want to cry? Poor Greggo!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.