Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI isn't going on hiatus. They'll have first runs up until around Thanksgiving, then they go into mostly repeats in December. This is the holiday break for the actors and it allows the network to air all those Christmas specials.

They'll resume with a mix of first runs and reruns in January and then we'll have the February sweeps and then it'll mostly be pre-empted in March for basketball.

In April we'll get more reruns and the episodes where they are behind filming so there'll be lots of doubling up and then we get first runs and the season finale for May sweeps.

That's been the formula for years.

That's true so I doubt they would show re runs during the Nov sweeps. beaujolais is right, that is the way it's always done.

I think it would be nice if Grissom would give Greg his CSI-Level II grade while he visits him in the hospital. Doubt it will happen, but it would be nice to see because Greg would have undoubtedly earned it by now. I'm sure he would have aced the exam...he's so smart.

aww, darn...bad enough Bones is hiatused for baseball playoffs...I'll miss CSI :( Any idea why they're hiatusing?

*hopes NY doesn't do it too*

I don't want to read this whole thing, but please answer me this: do we know yet if the unsolved mystery in the season premiere (the rocker killed w/ a rolling pin) will be solved?

myfuturecsi said:
Is it just me, or is there a lack of Nick this season?

Maybe I should head over to the Grey's Camp if this is the case.

No, Nick was in both episodes; however, he hasn't had a real story line in a long time. But I understand how you feel--I've been waiting since Greg was made a main character for him to get a meaty story line. Now that spoilers indicate he will get a story, I'm worried that it's going to be stupid. I'm not into Gray's Anatomy, but if you're into soap opera style drama, you'll like it.

speakerset said:
Is the mini-model maker storyline really going to last through the whole season??

I don't think it's going to be in like every episode, but I think they plan for it to kind of be a little like the Paul Milander case. Pops up and bothers Grissom. Maybe it'll go up on the fish if they don't finish it in the next few episodes...

And no CSI in December? I wish it wasn't so. A Christmas episode of CSI would be very amusing. I really like the Thanksgiving one last season. I wonder if CBS is going to make more holiday movies... I never got to see the one with Eric in it last year! Oh well...

LOL, you missed something great assumnothing the last year christmas one with Eric was fantastic!! HAHAHA

Okay, am I the only one who's excited for the VERY end of this week's episode for the preview for Fannysmackin??? LOL, I'm sure Toe Tags will be an awesome episode, and I'll probably love it....

BUT I'M MORE STOKED FOR FANNYSMACKIN!!!!! bahahha... :D :D

I was confused by the ending of Built To Kill Pt. 2. What was up with the eye thing??? I was thinkin it had something to do with the kid, but I'm not sure. Anyone wanna attempt to explain it to me??

Dee said:

Okay, am I the only one who's excited for the VERY end of this week's episode for the preview for Fannysmackin??? LOL, I'm sure Toe Tags will be an awesome episode, and I'll probably love it....

BUT I'M MORE STOKED FOR FANNYSMACKIN!!!!! bahahha... :D :D

your not the only one, i can't wait for this epi to be over just to see the promo

I saw that movie with Eric too, Mary Tyler Moore was in it.
And Dee, believe me you aren't the only one looking forward to this week's episode just so you can catch a glimpse of Fannysmackin', but I bet they don't show too much though..either way, FANNYSMACKIN'.

Plus this week, Nick and Greg work a case together, which means more Greg epi time as well.

iilovecsii said:
what happens in fannysmackin????

It centers around Greg: There is a gang of kids beating people up and Greg becomes a victim of their beatings. This thread is full of stuff about the episode. Starting on page 11.

And Dee I agree, I want to see the promo for FannySmakin after Toe Tags, and I am excited about the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back