Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
eszmanda_luver , you are not the only one who is looking forward to the new promo. :lol:
But as long as we get a few Nick/Greg scenes I'll be happy. And I would also like to see that Nick and Grissom will work a case together and not only the Gris and Sara pairing. :rolleyes:

I thikn i'm pretty much going to pass out from anticipation...LOL, I'll be watching the episode then RIGHT before they show the preview..I'll pass out. LOL...Oh i would just die if that happened!!

SQUEE!

Yeah, totally stoked about the promo. I've been waiting soooo long to see anything on the episode other than K-Fed and some pics of Nick and Warrick.. what am I talking about? I just want to see Greg. They will probably show like, someone getting beat up and somehow imply that the person is someone from the team. Or show a hospital or something. Either way, I shall be THRILLED!!

Hehe, stupid fangirls. But I wouldn't have it any other way... :)

I kinda hope they don't show his beat up face, I'd like to wait until the episode airs. But then maybe not...I'm torn!

You are not a loser, I'm looking forward to it to, no matter what they show on it, it's still going to be a little part of Fannysmackin'.

the words "on the next csi" will be good enough for me! LMAO!!! Argh.... I'm with youWojo I kinda hope they don't show his face... but i kinda hope they do... AHHHH!!!

10 days... just 10 days.. *rocks back and forth* lol

Either way, hurt Greg is not going to be easy to see. But I will watch it though, because it's GREG!

I still think that is Greg who Sara is examining in the opening, the part with the arm up and that hint of a hospital gown showing.

*Squeals* You guys aren't the only ones more excited about the episode next week!!! Like I said in my post for "Toe Tags" I hope I can enjoy the ep this week cause I'm gonna be so excited to see the promo for "Fannysmackin'"!!! :D :D

Ohhhhhhh btw I just got the TV Guide for Oct. 9-15 and CSI was in the hotlist for Thursday night!!! It was listed as 'Record This!' which means it's worth having on tape and the description is:
"Perhaps tired of being the Kato Kaelin of celebrity spouses, Kevin Federline (Mr. Britney Spears) got homself a job in tonight's episode as a thuggish teen, and while investigating a rash of vicious beatings in K-Fed's shady part of town, Greg makes a decision with extreme consequences"

*Jumps up and down* Greg angst... Can't wait! :D

And also in the "You Tell Us!" section of the mag, a bunch of people were praising the issue with the interview with WP and JF, annnnd Grey's Anatomy got a Jeer this week... :p

speakerset said:
Either way, hurt Greg is not going to be easy to see. But I will watch it though, because it's GREG!

I still think that is Greg who Sara is examining in the opening, the part with the arm up and that hint of a hospital gown showing.

Oh, you talking about this, right?

Sara and some person in a hospital gown

Yeah, that is a possibility I guess. I'm not entirely sure.. but could be. Interesting. :D

The only reasons I would say it isn't is because the arm looks a bit skinny, and Eric has buffed up a bit.. might just be the angle.. but dont know.
And, I'm not real sure that Greg would be able to lift his arm when Sara processes him. That of course is based on the sides I read, and we all know how those can change. But otherwize.. many of the shots in the credits seem to be from Fannysmackin so.. its very possible.. I just have no clueas of now.

I guess all-in-all it doesn't really matter, but we havn't got anything better to do right now so what the heck?

Oh, and totally forgot if we were allowd to do that. Sorry if not..

Sara also processes a woman who was beaten I think, so it could be her not Greg. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Good point. I was actually hoping someone would say that Sara processes someone else because like I said, that arm is a wee bit too skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back