Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read about the ratings!! I think a lot of people who watch Grey's also watch SPN, so that could have helped, either way, CSI is number one again!!!

I read those spoilers too, it is a little complicated, did you see the Greg parts?

^^^^^^^^^ YAY ;) Awsomeness. that is soo hot.. See I told you if you have a cliffie like last week. more people will watch cause they're intersted in what will happen. =] YAY soo happy. That ep. last night was emotional.. I cried. =*[

The big reason for Grey betaing CSI last week was becuase the heavy promotion done by ABC. These two shows will keep duking it out every week. Though I think after this week CSI will keep the top spot

Howdy everyone! Pina Coladas for everyone in celebration of CSI kicking Grey's ass!!

Now, to episode nine spoilers, of which Wojo so grafefully started off for us all.

First all the title is Living Legend. Um.. I kind of skimmed really, but theres some guy that is supposedly haunting people and Brass makes a comment about not being the Ghostbusters. Very funny. And um, theres a cute little scene between Greg and Catherine. Didn't see anything real angsty or anything. The most interesting thing that I noticed was, and you Grave Danger freaks may know this, but one of the lawyers from that episode, Freddie Sloan is the character's name, is back in this episode and he was wearing the same cowboy hat. Now, I don't remember that at all, because I was too in a tizzy to notcie much about that episode. But in the side I read, they make it clear that he was back in GD.
I probably wouldn't get too excited if I were one of you people who crave more stuff on GD, because its just a lawyer. This could be one of many things that relate back to GD, don't really know but whatever.

Yeah, the episode seems fine.. but nothing spectacular that I know of.

Much love!

I agree {b]Raven04[/b], I think that both BTK's were different, like from the usual normal last 6 seasons of CSI:Las Vegas, I think that now they are going to be putting the eps. in the order they filmed them from "toe tags" on, I think it will be better. =]. Did anyone ever notice that ABC always goes over the top in the beginning but then eventually slacks cause they used their imagination juice?

Wynterblue said:
greenplastic said:
Yeah, honestly, I though Dietrich was a chick's name, lol. but here is the link. The whole thing could have been completely dropped b/c this was from a while ago, I don't know. But this is where the whole "doctor picking Grissom apart info comes from."

http://www.tv.com/csi-blog/are-you-built...entries;title;2

Thanks. Yeah, that's the same stuff as on YTDAW. The part was cut then. Oh well, since the whole "miniature-making serial killer" plot is going to continue throughout the season, maybe TPTB will revist the character.

I think maybe it is possible that they cut it because they didn't want to diminish Grissom's true feelings for Sara. I think that would it would be out of character for Grissom to delve into anything out of boredome and not seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back