Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I also heard that one of the team people will find our about the GSR thing going on.. I wonder who? I don't really think Nick or Warrick, because I picture them being kind of passive about.. of course, if they don't want to make the revalation of the relationship a big deal, then Nick or Warrick are the guys to go with so.. I guess it depends on what they want.

I think that it might be Catherine or Greg..I think more greg cause he is very nossy. lol. But I am intrested in who does find out.

Nosy... hmm. But yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Because you can pretty much guess who Warrick and Nick would react, but with Cath and especially Greg, you don't know. Well, I don't anyways. Besides, Greg has always had a crush on Sara, so thats a more personal reason... but whoever.. I can't wait to see who finds out!!

Well it's safe to say that if they are caught it's grissoms fault.. he is so obvious. lol. I don't think that he could act like there is nothing at all going on.. he already isn't lol. But I agree its more personal for greg. So yeah. Less than 24 hrs. =]

I read in a spoiler that its just another OC in an eppy who picks up on it, no real CSI character does. They talked about this all ready at YTAW site. And the things this guy says is that Grissom seeks out this affection from another because he's bored, not out of love..which I find interesting. I can't recall what page, but is there if you dig around.

Kristen9999 said:
I read in a spoiler that its just another OC in an eppy who picks up on it, no real CSI character does. They talked about this all ready at YTAW site. And the things this guy says is that Grissom seeks out this affection from another because he's bored, not out of love..which I find interesting. I can't recall what page, but is there if you dig around.

i think i read that too. it was supposed to be a suspect or something? but i also read somewhere that they were going to cut out parts of it or all of it. no idea how true that is though.

The guys who is supposed to say those things is a guy working with the team I think. And hes helping out and then he analyzes Griss. And, one of the people on the show actually said that they may have one of the team members find out about it. But that was the last I heard on the topic.. so who knows?

And what the guy says.. yeah, he does comment that Griss was kind of getting bored, but its not as blunt as that sounds so.. don't get too angry yet.

It's on the CSI tv.com page. It's actually a psychiatrist i believe that Grissom is talking to. She kinda picks him apart then mentions that him being with "the girl in the lab" may be out of love but it was def. out of boredome and this kind of bothers him when she says that. She also says she only noticed he was having an affair with her because he refuses to make eye contact with her in a room full of people.

oh now I remember, I didn't hear all of that but I did hear that she's supposed to unnerve him a little or something.

I really hate promos. when they show previews online they should have only shown BTK 1&&2 I would understand, but now I feel like a retard. That whole desert thing wasn't in BTK or Lindsay its from toe tags. But the way they found Lindsay was so sad. =[ I am not trusting promos any more I feel like a fool. And basically who ever said she screamed for an ambulance for sam..you were kinda right only they didn't give her voice.. but I read her lips. I hate that they filmed out of order, cause now I'm wondering if they will relate anything in the next few eps. to BTK 1 && 2. I'm really mad right now. HAHAHA they didn't show any GSR in this one..well they were together but now like..."veggie burger" kind of togetherness. And was it just me or was Warrick's fro wider? His face also looked a bit chunkey at the ambulance scene. but wow powerful ep. but I think that if Kay Panabaker's sister played lindsay..it would be wow more. No offense she did good, but they would probally take Kay if they could pick between the two because Kay looks younger. =] wow. I'm rambeling.

greenplastic said:
It's on the CSI tv.com page. It's actually a psychiatrist i believe that Grissom is talking to. She kinda picks him apart then mentions that him being with "the girl in the lab" may be out of love but it was def. out of boredome and this kind of bothers him when she says that. She also says she only noticed he was having an affair with her because he refuses to make eye contact with her in a room full of people.

Okay, now I'm totally confused. When did the forensic psychiatrist become a woman and is "she" showing up in a later episode? I couldn't find any reference on that site. Originally the Doc was a he [Deitrich Parker] and he was brought in to help Grissom with the rock star/miniature murder in BTK I & II. The whole speech thingie got major rewrites and eventually the character was dropped. Could you post a link to the spoilers that indicate the character is coming back and when? I'd really like to see the original interaction between Grissom and the Doc. :)

I found some spoilers on YTDAW and Black tie affair for episode 9 (Living legend). The case involves old Vegas mafia. Catherine, Greg and Warrick work together. Mickey Dunn, is a Vegas Legend and one of the victims, who had an encounter with Catherine a long time ago (Includes a flashback of a 16 yr old Catherine meeting Mickey Dunn for the first time).

Also, Doc Robbins knocks a man out with his cane, He is paparazzi snapping pictures in the morgue.

Believe it or not there is a character named Micheal Myers who kills people by pushing their wheelchairs into oncoming tradffic! He is killing those linked with Michael Dunn.

that's all I got for now.

greenplastic said:
Yeah, honestly, I though Dietrich was a chick's name, lol. but here is the link. The whole thing could have been completely dropped b/c this was from a while ago, I don't know. But this is where the whole "doctor picking Grissom apart info comes from."

http://www.tv.com/csi-blog/are-you-built...entries;title;2

Thanks. Yeah, that's the same stuff as on YTDAW. The part was cut then. Oh well, since the whole "miniature-making serial killer" plot is going to continue throughout the season, maybe TPTB will revist the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back