Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with that. What I really wanna know is Grissom's reaction. Well, we all know about his "Just another day at work,uh?", but what else?!! OMG, I'm just dying to know!

Yeah, I really cant wait for this episode. I've probably said this about a million times, but FINALLY a Greg-centric episode. I'm soo excited.

And I wanna see peoples reactions. Since Greg is the youngest of the group and they all kinda like wanna take care of him and stuff.

Toots said:
Greg, Greg, and more Greg...any Warrick or GSR spoilers??

Yes, MORE Greg! He finally gets an episode about HIM, and not the abominable GSR, and we Greg fans finally get an opportunity to talk about it. This is a very rare occurrence so please allow us to enjoy it while it lasts.

Amen to that, my friend. As a large fan of Greg (who is currently suffering from withdrawl due to grounded from television, computer, and phone for 3 days ending today) I think that we REALLY need a Greg-ful episode. FAST.
But I kind of would like to hear a lot more spoilers having to do with GSR and what's gunna happen to Warrick and Cath. But I want the Greg episode more...and I would love to have it now...please...*eye twitch*...

*starts chanting* GREG GREG GREG GREG!! Hehehehe... I'm totally stoked for this!!! :) :) I can't wait to see the teams reactions...

GAHHH I WANT SEPTEMBER!!!

It is comfirmed that the two-part episode Built to Kill is going to be the season opener for season 7. This is from the official CBS press release:

A MURDER AT CIRQUE DU SOLEIL EMBROILS THE CSI TEAM IN THE BACKSTAGE WORKINGS OF THE FAMED LAS VEGAS SHOW, ON PART ONE OF THE TWO PART SEVENTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, SEPT. 21 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Grammy Award-Winning Recording Artist John Mayer Guest Stars, Performing Two Songs From His New Album, Continuum

Danny Bonaduce ("The Partridge Family") Also Guest Stars.
Read more on the futon critic.

jordan said:
Toots said:
Greg, Greg, and more Greg...any Warrick or GSR spoilers??

Yes, MORE Greg! He finally gets an episode about HIM, and not the abominable GSR, and we Greg fans finally get an opportunity to talk about it. This is a very rare occurrence so please allow us to enjoy it while it lasts.

Amen to that, my friend. As a large fan of Greg (who is currently suffering from withdrawl due to grounded from television, computer, and phone for 3 days ending today) I think that we REALLY need a Greg-ful episode. FAST.
But I kind of would like to hear a lot more spoilers having to do with GSR and what's gunna happen to Warrick and Cath. But I want the Greg episode more...and I would love to have it now...please...*eye twitch*...

Yeahh!! GO gregGO!!!! GO GREG GO! :D Im so excited he gets to be a hero. thats awesome! Aww and then the scene with him and Sara in the hospital. *faints* :D GO gregGO!!

Go Greg go. They finally give Greg a story line, yeah, for how long, now can we get more Warrick and Nick. All three of the boys are lacking last years, we need to see more of them. I forgot one more thing, More Snickers. I don't mind GSR, I want to see Grissom's jealous.

I too agree with all of fellow Greg lovers! Even though last season was a bit lacking in the Warrick department, I can understand why pepole want more of him. So, that being said I am so excited about S7 and Greg's episode, I just hope there are more Greg cetric episodes to come.

And no offense but I can do without the GSR. That's all we ever got last season, it was thrown in our faces.

:) I so agree with you Wojo. I personally hate GSR, but I don't ship anything myself either. I've been dying from the wait for season seven, and because of my adiction with spoilers I have been trying to read this thread everyday.

Well, I am also happy about the long awaited Greg centric episode, and it made me angry to have someone complain about something that i have been wanting for so long, but I know I have complained about the Cath drama and stuff.... so maybe no one should complain and we should continue to plunder for spoilers!!

READY

SET

GOOO

I just read the newest sides for the next episode. You can get more info at YTDAW. It's called Double Cross. It involves nuns.

Sandersgal4lyfe said:
Is there a problem with Greg? This is his episode, his first episode about him! Don't see why some people are complaining.

Uuuumm... i wasnt complaining! I like Grego too and i was just asking a question.

Double Cross involves Nuns finding a woman who has been crucified on the church rafters!! Not much more info on this one yet.

Omg Danny Bonaduce is guest starring?? OMG I love Danny Bonaduce! Suh-weet. Now I REALLY want September to come. For the first time in my life, I can't wait for September.
September=School&CSI
I'm kind of excited about school, since I'm going into High School, but not really. I hate homework...Although I do think I'll enjoy my Creative Writing elective and my science class...my two best subjects with two possible careers right there. =P Whoops...not supposed to talk about real life stuff, am I??? That was my bad, appologies to the mods.
But I want September really bad now...only 27 more days you guys. We can do this.

^^Yeah for Dannny Bonaduce. Im excited to see John Mayer perform on the show cuz Im such a Mayer fangirl. And also I hope they would show Cirque Du Soleil doing their thing in the episode. I've seen their performances and they are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back