Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont like KF but i cant wait to see him on CSI so Nick can beat the bajebus out of him. He's going to be on tv for like 2 mins and he gets the crap beaten out of him. Huh it's funny even on tv he's a loser (Oh snap) no ofense to KF fans.

KF on csi getting punched. pity it aint real life.
i just worked out season premier is 10 days after my sister-in-laws 21st birthday.

Maybe George Eads will REALLY punch him.. Then claim that it was an accident... LOL I know I would do that! KF should be his by a bus lol

hehe i love that one. i hope nick puts mr britney in the hospital!!! i dont know about his ssinging talents, but i hate pop and anything remotely haveing to do with it!

i hope it's just a stupid rumor!what the hell would do this guy in our fav' show?acting?come on,let's be serious,it can't be true!

Hahaha, I think this is the funniest thing ever. No offence to anyone (not that I've seen anyone who isnt dissing this slob) but all K-Fed is, is a sorry, good-for-nothing, got lucky with Britney, and is now attemping to pull a "Marshal Matthers" thing here and make it big. But, obviously that won't happen because at least Eminem has some class. I don't really like it, but there is nothing I can do about it and I am not going to let him ruin Greg's episode... so I just think its funny.

But I do have a question, the guy that 'heckles' with Warrick and Nick, hes "Pig" or a part of the fannysmackin gang, right? That kind of sucks because yes, Nick beats him up, but he (and others) beats Greg up... :(

I don't know,i hope they won't.Anyway,that's going to be great to see greg's episode,he deserved it so much.Greg is my fav' male csi on the show(after grissom,of course),he has evolved a lot since the beginning.He's becomming more serious and hasn't lost his humour yet.He's such a cool guy!

Well that just blows. I can't stand him or his skank wife!! But I am looking forward to Nick kicking his low-life ass!!

Well,if this guy is really in the show,i wish greg's kicks his ass,because tha'a supposed to be greg's episode.But i do think that's only a rumor.I mean,in csi,guest stars are real ACTORS!csi isn't will and grace!

I love Will and Grace...

Anyway... I do not think its a rumor.. its possible that its not for Fannysmackin (though I doupt it) But.. I don't know.. its seems pretty set in stone to me.. like.. him talking about the role and everything.. and they did say they are getting some big-name stars. And though kevin really isn't a big name star... he is kind of infamous.. like, most people know who he is for whatever reason. So.. I know it still could be a rumor... but I'm preparing myself for the worst. And like I said.. I won't pay no attention to him because it is Greg's/Eric's epi!!
Love

Wow. You guys are all fretting over this guy's two-minute part. K-Fed isn't this whole episode of CSI, you know. And seriously, you must be some low-life to not watch this ep just because he's in it. I'm not saying I like him, but give him and the rest of us a break! Dissing him and calling his wife a 'slut' isn't going to do anything! Can we just get on with the actual episodes...instead of getting so upset like you all are and just forget about it?! It's not as if what you're saying is going to change his part. I'm sick of all this bashing you all are doing. Seriously guys, get over it. :rolleyes:

Ewwwww, that's terrible!!! Mr. Britney Spears is acting now?? Wtf, dude. Anyone but him on CSI. ANYONE. Dude...even like...bring lady Heather back...but not K-fed!! That's saying something to, cuz I really dislike LH. Mr. Britney being on CSI is like..an insult...Dude, Nick better kick his gold-diggin' ass. Rawrrr...I should totally be on the show. I would definatly kick his butt.

Haha, it would be hilarious if George "accidentally" really hits him in the face. Hahaha, I'd crack up.

what i meant was that some guests in will and grace weren't actors,like britney or madonna and i hopoe that K-Fed performance won't waste greg's episode!but honestly,i wonder what the csi prcducers wewe thinking when they hired that guy?

Sandersgal4lyfe said:
Wow. You guys are all fretting over this guy's two-minute part. K-Fed isn't this whole episode of CSI, you know. And seriously, you must be some low-life to not watch this ep just because he's in it. I'm not saying I like him, but give him and the rest of us a break! Dissing him and calling his wife a 'slut' isn't going to do anything! Can we just get on with the actual episodes...instead of getting so upset like you all are and just forget about it?! It's not as if what you're saying is going to change his part. I'm sick of all this bashing you all are doing. Seriously guys, get over it. :rolleyes:

we have a right to our opinion just like you do. Thank you very much!! :( Sorry I'm just venting, we all are. I edited my post. She's not a slut she's a skank. (fits her better) :)

I think we see K-Fed more than once. If I remember the sides correctly, Pig (K-Fed) is the one that Nick puts his card in the guys pocket and tells him that anytime Pig wants a rematch to call him. So I'm pretty sure his role is longer than 2 minutes. Oh well, I'm watching for Greggo and Nick. K-Fed I'll just ignore.

Note: I'm not fighting with anyone, just merely stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back