Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the spoilers :)
I signed up like 5 days ago, and I didn't see anything about sam dying in Catherine's hands though..where did you read that?

oh..thanks so much for those spoilers! i really was going to try not to read them this time...you can see that plan worked out well ;)

i'm glad greg isn't so affected that he just brshes off the guy, n still has time for a little humour :)
and this whole Catherine and Sam business :eek: intense stuff if it actually happens

Hold up EVERYONE

I have just been to the "Nowcasting.com" site it states the following.

© Copyright 2001-2006 Now Casting, Inc. All rights reserved.

Until I get further information from the Main admin, please refrain from posting any text from this site. I don't want to be the cause of copywrite violations and or have this site nailed for that. -- As soon as I know something I will let you know.

I would also like to mention that scripts given out for casting tend to not always contain the correct spoilers, they could differ from the actual scripts used for the ep, I point this out, because if a person did not get a part and wanted to get even they could just post part of the script for the world to see and let it all out.

How does this differ from spoiler sites, those sites it is a given that they are usually unedited meaning that between the time they were given out to the sites, and the time it airs scripts have been edited, scenes cut, scenes added, lines changed, ect. Which is why we state, "spoilers not to be taken literly but rather figurtively and nothing is for certain until the night it airs on the screen."

Thank you.

Hi guys! I was wondering, why Greg doesn't have a gun? I remember Nick being send back to the lab because he failed his gun proficiency, so I suppose they have to use guns.

sorry to post again :), but i read a spoiler on this website related to toe tags...it says"grissom will be talking to dead people in at least one episode this season"......does this imply that he might talk to dead people in multiple eps? i dunno.
does any one know what part of gundrops the promo was in???? i tivo'd it but can't find it....thanks! :p

ok, well i read this in one of the nowcasting scripts but i dont think it will break any rules cuz its too words that i think are funny together....

"sinister GIGGLES" hahaha

i think thats hilarious and sorry for posting too much from the site.

Hey, Destiny. I'm sorry if I posted too much about NowCasting.com. I tried not to, but spoiler excitement can get the best of us.

Shibboleth said:
Hi guys! I was wondering, why Greg doesn't have a gun? I remember Nick being send back to the lab because he failed his gun proficiency, so I suppose they have to use guns.

Greg chooses not to carry a gun. He tolf Hodges that in a S% episode that I can't remmeber the name of.

The reason why Greg don't carry gun because he is level one, he is still a rookie, I think, I'm not sure, it to carry a gun to become level 2 or 3, I can't remember, I got to go watch first season what Nick and Warrick said about when to carry a gun. Nick fail his fire arm about something, he is still carry a gun but can't be in the field 'till he pass the fire arm, I can't figure why he has to back to the lab.

Whoops, I forgot to add that anything from NowCasting had to be summarized. It's illegal to post unauthorized script excerpts anywhere on the net. Big no-no.

Sorry, I kinda thought that (along with the fact that all spoilers are subject to, and likely will, change) went without saying. :)

i dont remember him saying anything to hodges about guns...i MUST rewatch asap. my speakers are still broken! im waiting for my sound card. i know most of hodges' scenes by heart though and dont remember that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back