Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hunk of Greg's hair in the crime scene??? :eek: Jeez I can't stand to see Greg's head partially bald bcuz of the beating... That'd be so odd! I love his hair too much :(

But I agree with Wojo, maybe Greg would have to take off his shirt cuz Sara has to photograph the injuries... ;) Ooh cheeeesssttttt :devil: :lol:
(pardon my fangirl moment there :lol:)

Omg so much angst... I'm thrilled!

churchmouse said:
Loosing a lock of hair in a fight would be a serious head injurywouldn't it? Maybe this guy likes to cut a lock of hair off his victims to use it like a trophy.

Greg loosing any hair is like the end of the world. His hair is like...sacred...If it is to be lost, I think we'd all pretty much die...Unless of course we give the sacred hair a proper burial ritual, then it won't be pissed at us and kill us all. :D Greg's hair is too sacred to be handled like that. The person who does it will end up dying for disturbing the wonderfulness of the hair. And it'll all be fair, to. He hurts the sacred hair; He dies for it. After all, it's not like he didn't have it coming.

:p I'm sorry, I'm a bit psycho. ^__^

Hm. We all know that Greg has kept this 'shaggy' hairdo for quite awhile now. What if him losing part of his hair provokes him to cut his hair shorter? It would be a necessary change, so he wouldn't have to parade around with part of his good 'ole locks gone. Plus, I think we could all use a change of the style up there on that awesome head of his. :lol:

All these spoilers! My head is just postitively buzzing with CSI... I can't wait until September. The suspense is killing me! I'm not sure what spoilers to believe and which ones not to though. I never saw so many at one time, but then again, I wasn't here at the beginning of season 6, so I don't know how this goes. But so much drama seems to be happening, so fast. I mean, if this was in some of the old seasons, I would have been like, "No way would that happen!" but now the writers are trying to compete with Grey's Anatomy, and promised a more exciting season. So maybe it is all true. Why must we wait so long to find out???

Hi guys. My first ever post here. I live in the UK and watch the CSIs on our Channel 5. I've only just discovered CSI Files and this message board. These spoilers are interesting.
In regards to Greg, does anyone think the spoilers could actually be hinting at something much more sinister than a 'straight forward' case of getting beat-up.
What I've picked up on here is that Greg
a) gets involved with something having tragic consequences,
b) goes into the field unassisted,
c) comes under some sort of attack,
d) is found by a colleauge who takes him to hospital where e) an emotional Sarah 'processes' him.
f) Warrick (?) finds a clump of Greg's hair at the scene - suggesting high level of violence.

It's not 'kids' or 'punks' who attack Greg it's 'monsters' - suggesting something vile and horrible. Do you think Greg's attack might involve a sexual assault?

Other posters imply that someone, maybe Nick feels for Greg - maybe not because of Grave Danger, but maybe because he too was violated sexually.
Maybe this is the crisis that makes Grisson leave for a while - did he put Greg in that position. This could be far-reaching stuff for CSI - male rape is pretty tabboo but CSI Miami did it in series 4 with a guy to him having it happen in prison. Probably to controversial to happen though - but given how underused Greg/Eric was in the last series it would be good character development for him this time around.

Noooo!!!!!! *cries* He can't cut his hairrr!! *whines*
If he cuts his hair I'll like die, cuz he looks sooo much cuter with long-ish hair. *cries* Nooooooo

Also: Welcome, angrylambs. I agree with your theory, it is quite possible. It would suck if that happened, but it pretty much explains half the season. I actually thought that something like that could happen, but I shoved the thought out of my head cuz I can't handle imagining poor little Greg getting treated like that; It makes me cryy. :( :( :( :( Thus, I will cry very much when it happens on TV and I will be forced to watch it.
But, I like the way you think. Great minds think alike. :p Lol.

That is a possiblity but I think if Greg were raped that information would be known. Something that dramatic would not be kept under wraps. I don't think this is the case.

Of coures in the fanfiction world, Greg has been raped so many time I can't even count them!!!

angrylambs said:
Hi guys. My first ever post here. I live in the UK and watch the CSIs on our Channel 5. I've only just discovered CSI Files and this message board. These spoilers are interesting.
In regards to Greg, does anyone think the spoilers could actually be hinting at something much more sinister than a 'straight forward' case of getting beat-up.
What I've picked up on here is that Greg
a) gets involved with something having tragic consequences,
b) goes into the field unassisted,
c) comes under some sort of attack,
d) is found by a colleauge who takes him to hospital where e) an emotional Sarah 'processes' him.
f) Warrick (?) finds a clump of Greg's hair at the scene - suggesting high level of violence.

It's not 'kids' or 'punks' who attack Greg it's 'monsters' - suggesting something vile and horrible. Do you think Greg's attack might involve a sexual assault?

Other posters imply that someone, maybe Nick feels for Greg - maybe not because of Grave Danger, but maybe because he too was violated sexually.
Maybe this is the crisis that makes Grisson leave for a while - did he put Greg in that position. This could be far-reaching stuff for CSI - male rape is pretty tabboo but CSI Miami did it in series 4 with a guy to him having it happen in prison. Probably to controversial to happen though - but given how underused Greg/Eric was in the last series it would be good character development for him this time around.

Hi all. I've been lurking for a while and I just couldn't stand it any longer. There's no need to panic for Greg's safety. From what I've seen of the script the episode breaks down like this:
There's a gang of punks [think 18 yr olds] who basically are targetting tourists and beating the daylights out of them. One victim dies. Another is found and taken to the hospital. Greg is on his way to meet up with Brass and Sophia at the site of a liquor store robbery. On the way [I think it's like across the street or down the block], he sees these kids beating another tourist. He acts. Runs his denali into one of the cars, jumps out and saves the tourist's life, but[!] takes a beating himself. Somehow the cops show up along w/Sara, Warrick, and Nick. Sara processes Greg at the scene while Warrick and Nick process the denali and the street. Greg goes to the hospital for observation; Warrick and Nick have a run in w/a "heckler", Nick draws first blood and Warrick pulls him off the guy [I think this is the start of Nick's "I'm not over the whole buried alive thing"]. Long story short, Greg spends the night in the hospital, the guy he saves thanks him, the CSI's get the perps [one of whom is the heckler Nick decked] and they all live reasonable happily ever after. Being that TPTB have no idea what continuity is, we may get a mention of the beating in another episode, but I won't hold my breath.
Grissom's emotional crisis will be building all season- Billy is scheduled to take December off, so those episodes [and Grissom's sabatical] won't be shown until January sometime.
Hope this helps eleviate some of the fear. Greggo will pull through fine, bruised, battered, but still in one piece. :)

I know a number of fangirls who'd be willing to take turns taking care of the three guys afterward.....*volunteers to kiss all Nick and Warrick's bruises*

*pictures the scene*
Greg: Whoa...ladies? Girls, come on...enough, you've cleaned just about every part of me...whoops, guess not
Nick: Quit complaining, I don't get cleaned, just kissed
Girls: We can fix that...
Nick: Cool.
Warrick: Uh-oh....look, girls, I wasn't really hurt much...hey, come on...ohwell, it's more than I get from Tina lately.
*Cath comes in* ooh, can I help?
Nick and Warrick: sure!

(I would post in fic or Quotes You Won't Hear but the spoilers mean I can't...and it's not too long, is it?)

I'd be right there volunteering with you.
IIRC one of the newer articles that came out of the press tour outlined Greg's moment of heroism. I think his actions will have ramifications for him throughout the season. You know, "what if I hadn't...." "what if..." those sort of things. The article also said Nick would still be dealing with being buried alive [repressed anger, anyone] and that Warrick was going to be getting closer to Nick [guilt perhaps]. Seems like this might be an "emotional" season for all the characters!

'KA' PROVDES BACKDROP FOR "CSI" OPENER

The scene of the crime returns to Las Vegas this week for some filming. Set in Las Vegas and So. Nevada, but based in Southern Calif. "CSI" visits it's hometown periodcally, but usually on special occasions---such as the series 7th season opener!!! Locations for the two-parter range from the MGM Gransd, where Cirque du Soleil's "KA" provides a backdrop to downtown's Plaza and it's porte cochere. Stars, William Petersen-Marg Helgenberger and George Eads are expected to make the trek, according to producer Louis Milito. "KA" entered the picture when Cirque officials approached CSI counterparts during a preliminary scout and invited them to "keep Cirque in mind" for a furture visit, according to jessica Berlin, Cirque's assistant public relations manager!! More than 20 "KA" performers will be involved in the "CSI' shoot, the season opener which is scheduled to aire Sept> 21--

SOurce- Carol Cling- Shooting Stars- Las Vegas Review Journal

footnote- I was there all day yesterday- couldn't catch a break-"security said "it's a closed set" so didn't see anyone- was extremly bummed out :( I hung around d all day- and never saw anyone- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back