Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like most of you said. they're gonna have greg hurt and one epi later everything's forgotten. just like Grave Danger and Miami's "10-7" Yelina and Snr left and the next episode H was almost just like always *rolleyes* I can't really say wether or not I'm looking forward to season 7...

Does anyone know where I can find the transcripts from CSI press tour? All I know is that someone posted pics on the season 7 pic thread, but i couldn't find what they actually discussed at the tour...
Am I making sense?

yup you are Shipwrecked, but i dont know where you can find the transcript. i would like to see it too...

omg!! desertwind, do you live in vegas?! if you do you are the luckiest person ever! not only because of the show but i went there this summer and i actually so want to live there! :D good luck, i hope you get to see them filming! :D

i need september!!!!!!

I am hoping that in FannySmackin Greg has to remove his shirt so Sara can photograph his injuries!!

btw- The first episoe is a two parter, does anuone know will both parts be shown in one night or will they split it up?

Well, according to TV.com they are split up. Of course, this website also has Toe Tags listed as the first episode of season 7. So, take this inforamtion with a grain of salt.

Csifiles Episode Guide says that the order of eps is, "Toe Tags", "Built To Kill, P1", "Built To Kill, P2", but no air dates are listed to make it official. -- I don't think right now we will know what the complete order will be until the networks release it to the news.

I can't stress enough the fact that spoilers as well as what the line up of episodes are, are subject to change. What we do know is that there is a scheduled 24 eps this season, but that could change even though its unlikely.

Part of the problem is that episodes are filmed out of order, and therefore spoilers can also be given out of order, so what we think is ep number one, could actually be ep number five. We just don't know for sure till like I mentioned above the network puts it out there in the media giving an official order.

Does anybody else think that Greg will be beaten like the cab driver was in tonight's Spike TV repeat of Blood Lust? I think it will be mostly the same; innocent man beaten by a group of people, and beaten badly. Only I think that since some spoilers state Greg was talking to Grissom in the hospital, and the cab driver wasn't, because he was in 'critical condition', I don't think that the damage to Greg will be as bad as the cab driver. ..Just a thought. :cool:

Well, if as the spoilers state that Warrick finds a hunk of Greg's hair at the crime scene, he must get knocked around pretty good. He could easily sustain a concussion, however slight. I wonder if he will have any broken bones?

I'm so anxious to see this episode, I'm going crazy thinking about different scenarious based on the spoilers we have. I think that the scene with Sara "processing" him will be quite touching. I'm also anxious to hear what all Grissom has to say to Greg when he goes to see him.

i know. i cant describe how much i need season 7 to come! :D im sooo excited/anxious/scared/worried/sad/happy at the same time!!

Loosing a lock of hair in a fight would be a serious head injurywouldn't it? Maybe this guy likes to cut a lock of hair off his victims to use it like a trophy.

...wow.
I cannot wait until October. Does it make me an extreme fangirl if my ideal scene is Grissom in the hospital with Greg, whose hands start to tremble ever-so-slightly while they talk? Or that I can't imagine how I'm going to fill in the rest of the days until CSI starts again?
Definitely going to be heartbroken when these things don't pan out.
(hi, I'm new! :) )

I Cant wait till FS because of Nick fighting for Greg i am going to be a crying :( if only Nick would do that for Greg with out Greg getting beaten up.

I think it was a smart idea to but Greg getting beatin up as the 4 episode because it's not a good idea to put that much angst for a premire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back