Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my new TV Guide and the article about Eric with spoilers begins on page 25, so part of it was left out when the picture and rest of the article was scanned. It starts out like this:

While Eric Szmanda was visiting the island of Kauai this summer, his trip took a CSI-worthy turn when revelers recognized him at a bar. "They were coming up to me being very nice," says the soft-spoken actor, who has been earning accolades for his role as lovable lab technician-turned-investigator Greg Sanders ever since CSI debuted six years ago. But when Szmanda stepped away from the crowd of well-wishers, he says, "A big Samoan woman reached out. I thought she wanted to shake my hand, but she clocked me in the face!"

Why his assailant attacked him is still a mystery, so Szmanda is leaving it up to Hawaii's CSIs to crack the case. But he has a running theory: "Maybe she didn't like my Hollywood kind in her bar, he says.

The rest of the article was scanned and shown somewhere above so I won't waste space re-printing it. So that explains the rumor of Greg getting "clocked" in the face. It happened in his real life, folks...not make believe.
However, the article states that "His job will get tougher this season when Greg, who usually provides the comic relief, finds himself tested physically and emotionally. "Put in the line of fire against the 'monsters' of Sin City, Greg's life will be on the line," says executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The question is, will Greg endure and become a stronger field expert, or fade back into the lab?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personally, I hope that the producers don't stick him back in the lab. That would be like clipping his wings so he can't fly anymore. But it will be wonderful, absolutely wonderful to see Greg finally get a juicy role. I can't wait for this season!

Several months ago I hypothesized that since Greg is the only CSI who doesn't carry a gun, it would be great if that would be explored and expanded upon. It would explain why and how Greg will be in physical danger, probably wounded on the job. Then he would have to examine his future as an investigator versus working in the lab, and if he stays out in the field, will he make the decision to carry a weapon. Brass or Sophia would be a great help in teaching him how to use a gun. Just a thought.

kati25 said: who died in the season finale
No one that wasn't suppost to, meaning non of the main characters or secondary characters died.

As to greg having the right to carry a gun, he could have been taking lessons (off screen) maybe he carries one in a just in case situation, since Holly's death in season one I would think they wouldn't object to him carrying like that. Course it would have to be his own gun and not department issued. ~Just a thought~ :)

Wouldn't you think that after whay happened to Holly and after what happened to Nick that they would pretty much require that all field agents carry some sourt of weapon?? It would be smart.

Not necessairly I believe that is why he is constantly with someone who is carrying. But who knows now days. But I agree with what happened to Holly it really should be a requirement.

Anyone know if Mia (Aisha Tyler i believe her real name is :rolleyes:) is coming back in season 7? God i hope so. IMO she is next best thing next to Greg in the lab.

OMG. this is so frustrating. they are torturing greg.i believe that he will get dtronger from whatever happens, but i hope that it doesnt involve the whole team losing faith in him or the likes.
our comic relif this season has got to be my guy cause it says that greg isnt, right?

I really want to see Catherine have a meaningful relationship. She deserves it. It seems Sara is going to give her a hand solving the case on the QT as she doesn't want anyone to know what happened to her after she left Nick.

We in Ireland are so far behind you guys. We have just seen the episode where the team investigate the fire and the death of a family which become intertwined. Enjoying all the spoilers and can't wait until season six comes out on DVD.

catherinerules said:
I really want to see Catherine have a meaningful relationship. She deserves it. It seems Sara is going to give her a hand solving the case on the QT as she doesn't want anyone to know what happened to her after she left Nick.

I agree. Cath has been through alot, she deserves something good.

catherinerules said:
We in Ireland are so far behind you guys. We have just seen the episode where the team investigate the fire and the death of a family which become intertwined. Enjoying all the spoilers and can't wait until season six comes out on DVD.
i know what you mean. i blame RTE

This was in the Las Vegas Review Journal today

CSI planning to shoot at "KA" Theatre

The LAs Vegas CSI team will soon have a murder on their hands at Curque du Soleil's KA Theatre. CSI production teams have made several scouting trips to the MGM Grand theater for the Sept. 21 two-parter season premiere. Tentatively, the shoot will be held Aug. 13-15, most likely in front of a theater full of extras, according to publicist Jessica Berlin. The victim will be found by Marg Helgenberger's character Catherine Willows, in the KA Theatre or somewhere on the property. The popular set-in-Vegas show is heading into it's 7th season

Source- Norm Clarke-Las Vegas Review Journal

The suspense is killing me. I'm like terrified for Greg now. I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

desertwind said:
This was in the Las Vegas Review Journal today

CSI planning to shoot at "KA" Theatre

The LAs Vegas CSI team will soon have a murder on their hands at Curque du Soleil's KA Theatre. CSI production teams have made several scouting trips to the MGM Grand theater for the Sept. 21 two-parter season premiere. Tentatively, the shoot will be held Aug. 13-15, most likely in front of a theater full of extras, according to publicist Jessica Berlin. The victim will be found by Marg Helgenberger's character Catherine Willows, in the KA Theatre or somewhere on the property. The popular set-in-Vegas show is heading into it's 7th season

Source- Norm Clarke-Las Vegas Review Journal

So the first ep of S7 is gunna be on Sept. 21??? I shall mark me calender. :D

hollie said:
The suspense is killing me. I'm like terrified for Greg now. I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

Omg, I know right. I'm so scared for Greg! Lol I think I might cry when it happens, depending on the damage. But I think I just might cry anyway. =P

umm okay what is up with the "toe tags" ep.? that is crazy.. which is why i am sooo anxicuos to see it. =] I really hope that nothin happends to Greg! He is sooo awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back