Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
iilovecsii said:
umm okay what is up with the "toe tags" ep.? that is crazy.. which is why i am sooo anxicuos to see it. =] I really hope that nothin happends to Greg! He is sooo awsome.

I think that if anything does happen to him it won't be until probably mid-season, while Grissom is away maybe. But either way something does happen to him and I'm going to pretty much cry when it does. :p

That would be interesting if he gets hurt while Griss is gone and then Griss comes back and is shocked... or something. Haha, he would think "Can these people reallybe that lost without me!?". Haha, I don't think that will happen, but it would be interesting..

I've never thought of that, if Greg get hurt when Grissom take few days off then he come back and saw Greg hurt, he looks at Catherine or somebody, "You're supposes to protect Greg!"

CBS announces its Official Premiere dates.

Thursday, Sept. 21
9:00-10:00 PM CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (7th Season Premiere)

So now it's totally official. :)

It sure is by me! There are some things that happened at the end of season 6 that i personally didn't really like, but now that i hear that Greg will get some stuff, i want to watch. and i really want to see how they play out with Griss' absence.. so i am looking forward to this season quite a bit.

i have a question..

does anyone know if there is any promational pictures for season 7 yet? i've been dying to know...

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything other than the press tour. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you for sure. And yeah, im dying here too. haha I CANNOT WAIT!!

eszmanda_luver said:
I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything other than the press tour. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you for sure. And yeah, im dying here too. haha I CANNOT WAIT!!

i cannot wait either... do you have pics of the press tour?? or the site?

i find it so stupid that Greg doesnt have a gun. Brass had a gun and a bullet proof jacket and still he almost die!!!!after what haeppen to him and Holly they should have change some stuff cause something is not working.

GregIsHott said:
i have a question..

does anyone know if there is any promational pictures for season 7 yet? i've been dying to know...

There is a S7 picture thread but no pics on it as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back