Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am craving fro more YoBling (Cath and Warrick moments)! Season 6, I believe there was only one and that kind of hindered me as a shipper. Will there be more moments this season?

gream_reaper said:
I am craving fro more YoBling (Cath and Warrick moments)! Season 6, I believe there was only one and that kind of hindered me as a shipper. Will there be more moments this season?
Actually, I'm afraid of that they'll put some yobling into the first few eps and we'll be starving for more on the season but never gonna get more. This is just my expectation, not a spoiler or anything. But this is the thing that happened on season 5 and season 6.
Catherine DESERVES happiness. :(

Well, I love Greg but I wouldn't totally mind him having a girlfriend in the show because otherwize, he seems pathetic and unworthy of a girl. Which, we all know is a lie. So, though I hate it, I don't want to look like a loser so... sacrafice.

And, I don't think that anything super bad will happen to Griss. I mean, they make it sound really bad, but they push him to an emotional level on the job. So... I still think it will be something like a serial killing of kids, but he can't find on the evidence to prove its Bob, but Bob pretty much said he did it and teased Grissom cuz Bob knows Grissom can't prove it..
That, or it will be something that reminds him of Sara. Or maybe she gets a little hurt or something and he just can't handle it. Or something like that.. I don't think he will have cancer or anything.

And, I still have no idea about Greg's choice. REally wish I did. But, I also don't think it will have anything to do with a special girl..

Well, that would be better to see that Grissom leaves because of an emotional problem than a physical. But IMO he isn't that man who gives up his job because he can't find a serial killer e.g. I'm refering to Paul Millander - who they finaly caught.

And I would LOVE to see Greg having a girlfriend! :)

I think the whole thing about greg and the consequences is that i think he finds grissom and sara kissing or making love or something in the lab. and then he tells someone and then it gets spread around the lab to one person to the next and then eventually ecklie finds out. and grissom will have to take time off. suspension? maybe that will explain his abscence.

I'm with you on that one. I think that Grissom is too much of a professional to do something like that in the lab. And he knows there are people coming and going everywhere all the time.

And even if Greg should be seeing something like that I don't think he would be running around talking about it.

For some reason I do believe that Grissom leaving might (keyword: MIGHT) have something to do with Sara, but by January, I would hope that the team would know all about them. I mean, their jobs are about noticing stuff, and they're not stupid, so they probably found out earlier or Grissom told them about it and said to keep quiet. Maybe something to do with Ecklie finding out, because he never was particularly intelligent like that. But I think it would have something more to do with a case including someone he knows or something he feels strongly about.

mikecsi689 said:
I think the whole thing about greg and the consequences is that i think he finds grissom and sara kissing or making love or something in the lab. and then he tells someone and then it gets spread around the lab to one person to the next and then eventually ecklie finds out. and grissom will have to take time off. suspension? maybe that will explain his abscence.
Where did you get this news? It sounds really...uh...FUNNY :lol: HAHAHA. They won't ever make love on the show, that's for sure. Atl least till Carol is there. ;)

I got a tv guide today, I don't have a scanner to show you, TV guide say that Greg will make a fool of himself, I think he want to ask Sara out on a date but she already involved with Grissom. I haven't read it the whole thing yet, I just saw the fool of himself. I will let you know what I read.

Oh no!! I really did not want to see Greg making a fool of himself. I really wish he got a storyline that would prove hes really good at what he does and isn't some lonely pathetic kid and can't let Sara go (if thats what is going to make him look like a fool) If its something that has to do with the job.. then.. i don't know. They seem to make him look kind of bad a lot. UGH!!!

Well, I don't think it will have to do with Gris and Sara being together because we were told that the others wont really know about it. And, I would think that whatever decision he has to make could have something to do with making a fool of himself... so
Ugh, I just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back