Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
iluvEricSzmanda said:
I'm also hoping for the Warrick/Tina thing to get resolved. I really thought that something more would happen between them in the finale, but Im hoping that they either break up or make up on screen because I dont want to have to draw my own conclusion about what happened. :p
I'd only like to see them in case of an argument.

Okay guys this is getting abit off the beaten path, please remember the following that was asked in the first post on page one.
  • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
  • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about (and put in the persons name you are quoting in bold), or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
  • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
Thank you. :)

Could Greg's crisis of conscience be tied to Grissom's coming meltdown? Suppose the lab gets super-busy, leaving Grissom no choice but to work a messy crime involving children with only Greg for help. Greg notices the boss is acting strangely and has to decide whether or not to tell Catherine or Brass.

Another thing, I don't think we'll find out whether WP's signed the new contract until after the S7 finale. I see Grissom coming back from his leave and telling the team that his return may only be temporary. Unless he can work out a deal to work only part-time in the lab with someone else being supervisor, Grissom's going to leave for good in a few months.

That's a very good scenario, Elayne. It sounds really plausible. I kind of got the idea from the spoilers that Greg's crisis of conscience would affect him through at least part of the season. Your theory could possibly be the culmination of all that Greg angst.

Since I had no clue what Sabbatical meant, I looked it up in the dictionary.

It's a leave taken usually every seventh year, similar to Christianity's sabbath day of rest, or seventh day.

I then made the discovery that sounded something like this, "Oh wow! Seven years, seven seasons! How clever!" *gigglesnort*

Yeah, I know. I thought I sounded really smart for a second when I found that out. I'm such a dork. :lol:

Grissom leaving? At least that's only for a few episodes. And it's not like we're not used to it, he's been gone so much last season. I'm not sure what's going to push him over the edge- I think it will have something to do with work and personal life colliding. Maybe something to do with his mother? She's only been mentioned a couple times but we know that she's deaf, and that Grissom got his hearing impairment from her. Maybe there's a case where she's involved, or worse, maybe they're investigating her death. I don't know- I just pull these theories out of the back of my head. I think it's something more to do with Sara, like Ecklie found out and forced him to leave.

If it's not something personal, I can see them bringing up an old case or something. What are some of the unsolved ones? Or a killer was set loose and was back at it again. If Grissom couldn't catch him, then it would definately put a strain on him. Or Rick Culpepper comes back- that put a real strain on him too.

Anyway, I think this leave thing is going to be kind of like Sara's drunk driving at the end of Season 4. She was forced to leave for awhile too, although we didn't see it, and then everyone was still wary of her afterwards. Well, we'll just have to see what happens. September is just so far away...

I have an idea about the Greg "vital descision" thing...it's way out of left field though. It could be that Greg finally finds a girlfriend (they have been going out from the time season six ended)...and we get to see her in season seven. Then like a quarter way through the season we find out she is not who she seems to be, and is like the CSIs enemy or something..like she was using him. (Like what happened in csi miami with Riaz) and the team tries to tell Greg that she is bad news, but he doesn't want to believe them.....and then something happens and he has to suffer the consequences..

I mean, personally I don't think it will be about a girl, but with the new writers coming in and everything...you never know.

Oh and I have a question. Its sort of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the Final Four Episodes promo for season six? thanks

nah i don't think it'll be a girl, because that person said whoever loves greg will LOVE the 7th season.

and greg fans do NOT want him to have a girlfriend ;)

Oh, don't worry. That girlfriend idea, absolutely no offense to you, but it so isn't gonna work. :p

and well that's because...

Lost2MuchSpeed said:

psshhh, damn straight! :lol:

Oh and I have a question. Its sort of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the Final Four Episodes promo for season six? thanks
Here is one place that you can find them -----> Promos/Clips But you may not like the website unless you are a GSR fan but it dose have some really good Clips and Promos!!

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
nah i don't think it'll be a girl, because that person said whoever loves greg will LOVE the 7th season.

Here here! *raises hand in agreement* Call me pathetically obsessed, but I would feel so offended/jealous if Greg got a girlfriend. *snarl*

assumenothing said:
Grissom leaving? At least that's only for a few episodes. And it's not like we're not used to it, he's been gone so much last season. I'm not sure what's going to push him over the edge- I think it will have something to do with work and personal life colliding. Maybe something to do with his mother? She's only been mentioned a couple times but we know that she's deaf, and that Grissom got his hearing impairment from her. Maybe there's a case where she's involved, or worse, maybe they're investigating her death. I don't know- I just pull these theories out of the back of my head. I think it's something more to do with Sara, like Ecklie found out and forced him to leave.

If it's not something personal, I can see them bringing up an old case or something. What are some of the unsolved ones? Or a killer was set loose and was back at it again. If Grissom couldn't catch him, then it would definately put a strain on him. Or Rick Culpepper comes back- that put a real strain on him too.

Anyway, I think this leave thing is going to be kind of like Sara's drunk driving at the end of Season 4. She was forced to leave for awhile too, although we didn't see it, and then everyone was still wary of her afterwards. Well, we'll just have to see what happens. September is just so far away...
Well the artical say that
"push Grissom to an emotional place, requiring a sabbatical of sorts."
I can't be that eckile found out about Sara and grissom because then he would be forced out but My money is going on something happens in a case and after Nick and Brass in the past years have been getting hurt it just pushes him over the edge and he has to go for awhile but IDK and as for this whole Greg thing I will sooo Cry if he gets a GF!!! :( :( :(

That what I think what cost Grissom go over the edge, it got something to do with Nick and Brass or something else. I think it Nick and Brass because he felt guilty because he couldn't protect Nick and Brass from being hurt. I don't know how the writer is going to do how to get Grissom going on vacation or something.

okay...what if griss gets cancer so he goes away to do the things he wanted to in Way To Go...and then if billy doesn't sign on for another season...griss dies from the cancer....idk i was just thinking about that today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back