Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they will make a fool of him, but show how strong he is by the way he handles the whole thing. maybe his efforets will gain him respect, and prove his ability to be a csi2...or maybe im just trying to be optimistic...

thats a good point though. the slight downfall of his character could also make him a stronger character later on in the season. i think greg will grow this season no matter what happens to him but who knows?

~nix

I would rather have Greg make a really hard descision and do the right thing and have to deal with the consequences than have him look dumb. At least he would have respect (or at least the viewers would have it for him) and a little bit more of a story line. He's not stupid and shouldn't be written that way! Hopefully it isn't all that we're making it out to be...

Well, now, seeming a "fool" and seeming "stupid" can be two different things. Highly intelligent people are capable of doing some foolish individual things. Intelligence and wisdom aren't necesarily the same animal. You can be born intelligent; wisdom - the opposite of foolishness - comes with age and experience. I'm with those who HOPE this signifies Greg making, perhaps, a mistake (or one of those "there are no right or wrong decisions, only YOUR decisions" calls) that has undesired repercussions...and he emerges stronger and better and, yes, wiser for it.

I just hope they don't utterly strip him of his sense of humor. A bit of angst, sure - Eric's a fantastic actor and I'd love to see him stretch his wings - but I do miss the goofiness. One of the main reasons "Rashomama" was probably my favorite ep this season.

maybe they will make a fool of him, but show how strong he is by the way he handles the whole thing. maybe his efforets will gain him respect, and prove his ability to be a csi2...or maybe im just trying to be optimistic...

This is a good point. Maybe the incident won't be so bad if it helps to show all the people who doubt Greg can be a CSI or who think he's a wimp, that he is truly made of tough stuff and can hold his own. Or maybe I'm the one being optimistic.

Ok, this changes EVERYTHING!!

OMG!!! HIS LIFE ON THE LINE!!?! MONSTERS?!?! :eek:

OMG!! ok, I saw the article on a different thread, but i was so excited i forgot to see who posted it but i will get it. it turns out, this "makes a fool of himself" is what eric said about his and having a possible girlfriend! and apparently, there will be some major Greg angst. Check it out!! OMG!! IM SCARED NOW!!!

Oh no.. but yes.. more Greg!!

I hope they don't make Greg look like a fool! Please! Anyone who is new at anything will make mistakes from time to time. That is how you learn! This thing about Cat getting slipped something in a drink. Oh...I wonder how that will play out. Interesting I say, as long as no CSI's are to blame! ;)

Of course the spoilers are spoilers. Spoilers are like a box of chocolates...you never know what your gonna get!

Not to worry SparkyGirl. We misunderstood that. That was just Eric Szmanda joking around about his character. If you go to the link I provided you'll see.

Anyways.. I was thinking, this new spoiler has me fairly certain that the 'decision' will be being a CSI or going back to the lab. Or... the decision will lead to his life being on line..

darn now I'm really gonna have to hope the mail brings the new TV Guide soon. Unless someone does post it first, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank eszmanda luver, that the one I'm talking about Eric in the article. I don't have scanner to show them. I hope it not truth that Greg will make a fool of himself. I don't think the writer will go with that.

Well, I don't think he will. Whats going to happen probably is, he is going to get pretty hurt.. physically or mantally, and then he will have to decide wether or not to go back in the field. I'm pretty sure that he will stay in the field becuase they said in the article that he is adjusting to the new amount of work he has to do because of the storlines he is getting. So, I'm pretty sure he will go back to work.

Quoted from Kegel on csimedia forum:

Even so, he still hopes Greg will get the girl. "I encourage the writers to explore how Greg's infatuation with Sara is going to be affected - because Greg hasn't given up on her," says Szmanda, who is single. "I'm sure Greg is going to make a big fool out of himself."
That's the whole paragraph. And it's good news for Sandle fans! ("Greg hasn't give up on her"?? There's still hope!!) *SQUEE* I am one happy girl :D

ETA: Thanks for the scan, eszmanda_luver!!! OMG is it just me or he looks incredibly hot in that pic??? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back