Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i'm dreading it. can't have anything happen to Griss.
it's traumatic enough when something happens to one of the others!!!!

Well fortunately, Grissom's not going to be physically harmed, and it looks as if his mental crash can/will be treated with therapy.

I'll miss Grissom's presence to be sure, and so will the rest of the cast, not to mention CBS, but thank goodness he will return.

Toots said:
Well fortunately, Grissom's not going to be physically harmed, and it looks as if his mental crash can/will be treated with therapy.

poor grissom. i hope he'll be ok.

i'd like to second wishing billy good luck with his theatre gig!! i want to go and see it aswell.

if he ever wants to do something in england the theatre near me would be more than happy to have him (what? - a girl can dream can't she!) :D

Yeah, I don't think he's going to get hurt, it will be a mental issue. I think it will be about a case (maybe something peronal to him, like children) that he just cant seem to solve. I think that would tear at him worse than anything! Because Grissom is known really for closing anything. But what if this one is really bad, and there is almost no way to catch this guy. And Grissom knows its this person, but he just can't prove it. I think that would get to him the most.

Or, something bad happening to his team, but I don't think that would happen...

Just my ideas. :p

Any news on who this big-name guest is going to be? Must be someone very good if they want him to replace Grissom.

Okay, so after it is rumoured that something bad would happen to Greg, then someone spiked Catherine's drink, and now.... Grissom??? :rolleyes:

What more after this? Nick kidnapped by aliens? :rolleyes:

Does that mean that it's Grissom's fault something happens to Greg? Damn you, Grissom! Just kidding. I swear, don't hurt me. I doubt that would happen.

hollie said:
Does that mean that it's Grissom's fault something happens to Greg? Damn you, Grissom! Just kidding. I swear, don't hurt me. I doubt that would happen.

Nothing's going to happen to Greg. Here's the spoiler I read about his "story line":

Eric Szmanda outlined a crisis of conscience that his character, Greg Sanders, will have to confront. "Greg finds himself in a situation where he has to decide what the right thing to do is even though there might be some tragic consequences. Dealing with the ramifications of his decision will be a story line I think that will go on for a large part of the season."

Why is it that every time there is something about Greg ya'll start saying that he's going to die or that something bad is going to happen to him? If something bad indeed was going to happen to him well DAMN is about time!! Just playing! But IMO that means that he is going to have more screentime and that the episode will probably be a center Greg episode (all about him).

Jasmine said:
Why is it that every time there is something about Greg ya'll start saying that he's going to die or that something bad is going to happen to him? If something bad indeed was going to happen to him well DAMN is about time!! Just playing! But IMO that means that he is going to have more screentime and that the episode will probably be a center Greg episode (all about him).

I didn't say was going to die or get hurt. In fact, I said that nothing is going to happen to him, based on what the actual spoiler.

Also, nothing in the spoiler indicates that there will be a Greg-centric episode or a major Greg story line. It sounds like a side story that may be touched upon in a few episodes during the season.

I think whatever story Greg gets will be fine--certainly better than what he had last season--but I'm not expecting big drama like what happens all the time with Catherine, nor any major angst like Nick had in "Grave Danger", Sara's family history revealed in "Nesting Dolls", or Grissom's hearing loss throughout S3. Also, Greg get blown up in the lab in S3 and that wasn't treated as a Greg-centric episode. I think it's safe to say that Greg will have a more significant role this season than he had last season.

Yeah I agree. With Play With Fire not being much about Greg at all (he was still a lab tech, so I guess he wasn't that important) and I also think we will get some more about him this season. I'm just dying to know what this 'decision' will be..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back