Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah just read all the spoilers and all i can say if i was cath i'd be sat huddled in corner babbling after teh first thing by the end i'd have been commited! :p seriously that's way to much all at once seperatly they could have been good stories but together it just looks like TPTB are going for the big guns.

cherryxoxoxo7 your signature is one of my favorite moments ever!

Anyway, I hope the writers don't become too obsessed with making the show dramatic so that it can keep up with "Grey's Anatomy". CSI has a strong fanbase and will continue to have a strong fanbase if they just keep things the way they have been.

:confused: Okay if they plan on doing the toe tags stuff and the Catherine drama stuff all in a two part episode. Like most of the rest of u I'm now bored to death of all the Catherine drama stuff, she's one my least favorite characters as is.

1. it will be at least a little confusing
2. the episodes will be a too crowed
3. will probably bore me to death

^^The talking dead bodies ep according to the spoilers is:
Episode 7x01- "Toe Tags"
It is different from the two-parter ep..
The two parter ep which is supposed to be the season opener is:
Episode 7x02 to 7x03- "Built to Kill"

NEWS FROM LAS VEGAS ON S/7

It's not quite time to start production on it's lucky seventh season, but CBS CSI returns to Glitter City in mid-August for a two parter season opener---featuring MGM grand's Cirque du Soleil show "Ka"- Scouting continues this week for the episodes according to producer Louis Milito ;)

Source- Carol Cling- Shooting Stars-columnist- Las Vegas Review Journal

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/mgmhot0012.JPG

These spoilers are all loads of fun, and very interesting and thought-provoking. As to how seriously I take any of them, I'm among those tho take 'em all with a grain of salt - preferably a large one, along with many others just like it, attached to the lip of a margarita glass. :cool: (It's HOT in L.A.!!!)

That said I'm hoping the hints of a juicy Greg storyline are true. Eric is another one of those actors I know is capable of knocking it outa the park performancewise. He can say more with his eyes in three seconds than a lot of writers can in as many pages of dialogue.

As for the "dead man's party", the multiple Cath-drama and the other stuff...only a few weeks to go, isn't it? :cool:

desertwind said:
NEWS FROM LAS VEGAS ON S/7

It's not quite time to start production on it's lucky seventh season, but CBS CSI returns to Glitter City in mid-August for a two parter season opener---featuring MGM grand's Cirque du Soleil show "Ka"- Scouting continues this week for the episodes according to producer Louis Milito ;)

Source- Carol Cling- Shooting Stars-columnist- Las Vegas Review Journal

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/mgmhot0012.JPG

OPENER?!?! so what is it? the 2nd and 3rd episodes or the 1st and 2nd episodes. So confused. It makes total sense for them to open with an episode that would be a "TO BE CONTINUED" thing.. but we were told toe tags was first...

:confused:

^ Toe Tags might be the first episode that's been filmed, but probably not the first one they are going to broadcast. The orders of filming and airing are not always the same. :)

Oops sorry i forgot to put this in my previous post..
"The episodes are numbered 7:02 & 7:03 but are supposed to be the season openers, titled 'Built To Kill'..."

I did hear them say on one of the DVD commentaries that they often use the second or third ep shot as the opener 'cause then all the bugs are worked out, so that makes sense.

Yeah, I've got it now. I saw them labled as 702 and 703... but they were first. So you guys were right! But you guys know what this means then. They are going to end the 2-parter really dramatically, and then the following episode will be dead people talking. Now, if they go into depth with this dead people talking thing, that means that once again, the drama will not be continued. At least not right away.

If not, they might be able to throw in this dead ppl concept, and also add Catherine's or anyone else's recovery..

But from past episodes, they probably won't. :rolleyes: hehe

Here's some REALLY BIG news from the new issue of TV Guide (July 31 - Aug 6):

PETERSON TAKES A CSI BREAK

EXCLUSIVE: Think Gil Grissom (William Peterson) can't get enough of the seamy criminal evidence he sifts through each week on CSI? Well, everyone has a breaking point. CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells TV Guide the CBS series is planning a story line that'll "push Grissom to an emotional place" requiring a sabbatical of sorts." The truth is, Grissom's hiatus is dictated by real-life circumstances. In the fall, Peterson will head to Providence to star in the Trinity Repertory Company's stage production of Conor McPherson's "A Dublin Carol." (Peterson mentored Curt Columbus, Trinity Rep's artistic director, during his theater days.) "He will be gone for a few episodes," Mendelsohn says. "We're writing it into the show." This comes just as CSI goes toe-to-toe with TV's hottest drama, Grey's Anatomy, on Thursday nights. Producers will try to minimize the impact by casting a big-name guest star to fill in for the Grissom-free episodes airing in January. But the CSI star will be back in time to battle Vegas crime - and Grey's - for February sweeps.

Okay, so what I want to know is what is it that will push Grissom over the edge that would make him want to take a sabbatical? Could one of his guys (or ladies) possibly get injured on the job, or will there be a screw-up on a case that would cost the lab its reputation? Interesting spoilers. Gives us something new to speculate about.

Another speculation is something with Sara, like someone finding out about them or something. I agree, interesting speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back