Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Oh I hope Billy will come back ! And glad Jorja will have a more significant role this year
A friend of Sara killed in episode 2 ? I wonder who !

At least Don McGill appears to be keeping his word about focusing on the whole team.

Episode 1 - DB (and partly Nick)-centric
Episode 2 - Sara-centric
Episode 4 - Greg-centric
Episode 6 - DB-centric
Episode 7 - Nick-centric

Plus we've got a Finn-centric (yay? :lol:) coming up and the genealogist is meant to return (something for Greg again?). All we're waiting for now is a much needed Brass-centric story, something for Morgan and something for Hodges.

When the genealogist episode was originally written it was supposed to be a Nick_centric story.When George Ead's dad died it was given a quick rewrite.Is it possible that they are having her come back so the background that had been written for Nick can be used?

When the genealogist episode was originally written it was supposed to be a Nick_centric story.When George Ead's dad died it was given a quick rewrite.Is it possible that they are having her come back so the background that had been written for Nick can be used?
I can see that being a large possibility, but considering that the only character the genealogist interacted with is Greg, I assume he'll have a sizeable role with her returning as well. It's looking to be an excellent season for Nick fans if that is the case. :p

Hmm, they may delve into Grissom and Sara’s long distance marriage. I guess that pretty much means they won’t do anything of the sort:rolleyes:

I see the writers have still banished Grissom in exile. The man must really love his new life, what is he - Head of Entymology at Oxford University?!

The question for me no longer is whether Sara is happily married and in love with her husband but whether Grissom is happily married and in love with his wife!

Nice to see some Sara spoilers :thumbsup: hope to see some on Al, Super Dave, and hopefully Brass too

“I think this season will be about exploring all the tensions and maybe pulling the CSI family apart a little bit.”

I would like to see some tension. I don't want one big happy family all the time

Also, Jaclyn Smith will return as Hodges’ [Wallace Langham] mother, which may be when we find out what Hodges meant when he kept saying his life had changed. Mendelson teases, “It is something that happened in Italy of a romantic nature.”

Hmmm, so he met someone. Not what I had in mind

I think with Sara and Grissom they could at least mention that maybe he was in town with her but just we never see him. They can talk about seeing him, at least it would be more realistic. I mean them being apart for such long periods of time is sort of ridiculous at this point in time.

I really haven't heard of hardly any Morgan spoilers, except for the Ecklie part in the season premiere. I hope she is around plenty as I like her a lot more than Finn.

And seeing as Greg kind of formed a bond with the genealogist, it would be really weird if suddenly he wasn't working the case where she will be involved again. Not to say Nick can't be involved too, but maybe a case they work together since Greg knows her pretty well now.

Russell's wife never really intended for Kaitlyn to come home?
Huh?:confused:

Exactly what I was wondering. What does that mean?? :wtf:

As for not double posting, what you do it hit the edit button on your current post and add or change whatever you want. You can do this up to 24 hours after you post. If no one has posted after you in that 24 hours, feel free to post again instead of edit. Hope this helps. :)

Tearing the team apart? I'm tired of that. They do it and then bring them back together over and over, like when Riley left and Catherine's team was a mess, then they were together and the Ray thing screwed them up again, then DB came to bring them back together and now they're going to be torn apart again.

For the genealogistic thing, I want Greg to be involved, not Nick ; Not that I dislike Nick but I want this episode to be centered on Greg ! He knows her well and I look forward to see them work together again :)
Nick already has the season premiere, the episode on Warrick and the episode with the dog so I guess he will have a strong storyline this year

Where is everyone getting that the season premier is Nick centric? :confused: I know it's DB centric and found out yesterday that it's most probably Sara centric. But I can't see them making one 42-44 minute episode centric for three characters. They just don't have the time. :confused: Nick will be in it but quite frankly that's all I'm really expecting.

“Sara will very much be in the forefront in the premiere and she is very much in the forefront in episode 2,” Mendelsohn says. “There will be a murder at the cop diner, where the cops and the CSIs all go to eat. Actually more than one murder. It is going to hit home and hit a friend of hers.”

Susan

Yeah, I'm expecting very little Nick in the premiere. I would love to see "Genetic Disorder" the way it was originally written, but it was Greg's and so probably will be the follow-up. Plus you get that old timey Vegas Greg episode. :)

Where is everyone getting that the season premier is Nick centric? :confused: I know it's DB centric and found out yesterday that it's most probably Sara centric. But I can't see them making one 42-44 minute episode centric for three characters. They just don't have the time. :confused: Nick will be in it but quite frankly that's all I'm really expecting.

“Sara will very much be in the forefront in the premiere and she is very much in the forefront in episode 2,” Mendelsohn says. “There will be a murder at the cop diner, where the cops and the CSIs all go to eat. Actually more than one murder. It is going to hit home and hit a friend of hers.”

Susan
Just because Sara is 'in the forefront' doesn't mean it is Sara-centric by any means. I suspect it just means she has some decent screen time.
The two storylines in the premiere we've heard about: DB's (family kidnapping) and Nick's (quitting).

Last edited:
I remember a message George send out through the writers room that episode 1 was Nick light but episode 2 was going to be more of him.Read this back in early August.

Back