Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

To be fair, the views in this forum are hardly representative of the general CSI viewership. I doubt most CSI viewers are all that invested in the individual characters.

Let’s be honest, this might be called a CSI forum but these days it's primarily a Nick, Greg and to a lesser extent, a Sara forum.

One can't really expect TPTB to base all their decisions on what is mentioned in here.

Can't argue with that. I notice when I talk about the show with other people, even fans who never miss an episode, they aren't as interested or invested as the people I know here. So yeah...casual viewer's gonna love it. Die hard me...nah. ;)

To be fair, the views in this forum are hardly representative of the general CSI viewership. I doubt most CSI viewers are all that invested in the individual characters.

Let’s be honest, this might be called a CSI forum but these days it's primarily a Nick, Greg and to a lesser extent, a Sara forum.

One can't really expect TPTB to base all their decisions on what is mentioned in here.

I think you're right about Nick and Greg fans, they are numerous there, but I think they love all the characters too because we can't love CSI for only one character, the team is a whole ;)

Otherwise I have to say that the plot of the first six episodes makes think that this season is going to be more centrered on characters, and I like that ! Now I just want a Sara centric and a episode centered on Brass :)

I don't have a huge problem per se with the fact that we're getting another DB episode (he is the team leader after all and I can see other characters are getting episodes as well), but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to yet more of his family's woes so soon after the premiere. Especially seeing as there's pretty much a 99% chance that Charlie won't be the killer.

Thank you to the writers for answering my question about Jorja ! :) Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling she will be in more episode this season ^^

Last edited:
I'm okay with another DB episode I just wish they would hold off for the second half of the season is all. It will just seem so soon after the season premiere.

Don't mind a DB eppy as long as there's a good use of all characters. The case sounds like it could be good, but
I don't like Charlie being a suspect since we know he didn't do it, so hopefully they don't spend too much time on that

Thank you to the writers to answer my question about Jorja ! :) Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling she will be in more episode this season ^^

Hope so! :)

In 13.06 "Pick And Roll" we meet Vanessa. She is the girlfriend of Charlie Russell Detective Russell's son -- and she meets Charlie's dad while she's wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Embarrassed beyond belief to have basically been caught in Charlie's bed. After she's revealed to be employed as a local dominatrix with strong professional ties to the recently murdered Coach, Vanessa finds herself to be remarkably unpopular as a potential daughter-in-law.

Am I the only one to think about Lady Heather each time there is a dominatric story in CSI ? ^^
I still hope for a Melinda Clarke guest appearance this year ! ^^

Something extra I don't think has been picked up on from the link which monketsharona posted in the Spoiler pic topic...

TVLine said:
A re-opened cold case from Finlay's past in Seattle will reignite her over-zealousness – and introduce someone close to her. “[She] will be taking a lead and getting herself in trouble not just with the authorities, but also her ex-husband, whom we'll discover is a cop in Seattle,” reveals McGill.
Eurgh. This episode better have a B-case. Starting to care a bit about DB's family in comparison to this hint. :rolleyes:

Link

I'm with you there Crumbs. I would am hoping to warm up to Finn but with spoilers like I've seen so far I just don't think it is going to happen.

Something extra I don't think has been picked up on from the link which monketsharona posted in the Spoiler pic topic...

TVLine said:
A re-opened cold case from Finlay's past in Seattle will reignite her over-zealousness – and introduce someone close to her. “[She] will be taking a lead and getting herself in trouble not just with the authorities, but also her ex-husband, whom we'll discover is a cop in Seattle,” reveals McGill.
Eurgh. This episode better have a B-case. Starting to care a bit about DB's family in comparison to this hint. :rolleyes:

Link

Here's the rest of it. :)

Executive producer Don McGill describes the season opener as Cape Fear-like, with the normally zen Russell “pushed right to the edge” by recent events. “By the end of the teaser, you will see something we never thought we'd see, and that is D.B. Russell ripping his crime novels off the shelf to reveal a safe in the wall,” previews the EP. “He'll open it up and pull a gun out.” Meanwhile, Nick is MIA and possibly hurt – “When we first see him in the episode, the audience will think… we may be seeing the last of Nick Stokes,” teases McGill – and Finlay is onto Detective Crenshaw's bad intentions. “Finlay's not so naïve,” the EP assures us. “She figures out that she's in the arms of the enemy. But what she'll do with that knowledge is the interesting part of the premiere.”

Back