Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Personally, I put more stock in storylines than screen time. And we haven't heard yet how many episodes Marg will be in.
    I've never been a big fan of Catherine (although I think Marg is awesome), but I think tptb have enough respect for her and her character to give her a proper exit.
    Any writer that can write for a strong female character is welcome in my book. Season 10 was a wasteland for the females on CSI, but last season was much better. Granted, CBS is better known for its male leads, but if you look at cable shows, it's a much more equal playing field. CBS is evolving though. Even Les has to admit that its only real critical success is the female led 'The Good Wife'.

On another note, I've been watching Ted Danson on 'Damages' and have renewed optimism on how he will do on CSI. I think he will fit in nicely. I was a big fan of 'Cheers', but his dramatic role on 'Damages' has revealed another side to his acting chops. I like how he seems to seek out different acting challenges. And I'm curious to see what type of character he creates on CSI.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder when we will learn the name of Danson's CSI character.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"The Pageant" is a foiler and has never at any point been a working episode for season 12. That description (and title) is not accurate.

They start filming the new season today, so...

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hopefully, sooner rather than later.:lol: Do you think the writers are going to follow the same pattern of letting him choose/basing his character's name on his something in his real life like WP and LF did?

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

They just started filming this week, right?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Friday. Tomorrow they're in Vegas.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CSI is in Vegas today filming scenes.

Link

Wish they had someone proofread the article. It's "Alec" Smight, not "Alex."

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So everyone but Eric- figures

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I was a fan of Cold Case but didn't know which episodes had he written so I look it up and he did some relly good episodes. And for a new CSI writer asked to write for a SEASON PREMIERE looks like confidence to me. Looks like the premiere is going to be very good!

10. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I guess that means Greg, Morgan and Brass (?) will be investigating the B-case.

I'm a little concerned that Episode 1 hasn't mentioned anything about concluding Haskell's storyline. Hopefully, they'll sort it like Ray's stabbing for Shock Wave and have it all resolved in the first five minutes I was just hoping to get rid of that storyline once and for all in the first episode.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Isn't that interesting. My aunt just told me she saw both Marg and Ted enjoying dinner at a restaurant in Vegas! That's how I found out about Ted replacing Ray in the first place.

I like Ted, he could be a colorful addition to the team!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

He's probably there, just wasn't mentioned.

I know when the go to Vegas they shoot multiple episodes there, just scenes that require Vegas, so everyone might be there, just not mentioned.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah, it is rare he makes the trip to Vegas. :( Hopefully he is working the B case with the new girl...at least that would make up for it.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I lived in Las Vegas, and the Fremont Street Experience, is quite that. The locals hang out there and the Golden Nugget, is beautiful. Tourists as well of course go downtown too, and I frequented the Four Queens, a real neighborly place. Here's a link about downtown~

FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE

15. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

Eric might have been doing birthday related things..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.