Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Okay this is getting confusing :confused:

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

My thoughts, exactly. :shifty:

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

She was a series regular last season. That article got their wording from Michael Ausiello, who's ... he's not Jorja's biggest fan, so the fact he got THAT wrong isn't shocking.

4. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

If you look on CBS Press Express it lists August 2010 cast and Jorja is not listed on there as a series regular. I'm not sure what that means in relations to opening credits and press releases. I know that future episodic releases had her listed as a series regular but the main page on the CBS PE did not list her at all. Maybe this year it will...

5. Ipstenu

The first 6 (? six? 4? It's late) episodes she was listed as 'Special Guest' but appeared in the main credits.

Basically, I've decided her contract status is a game being played with CBS to see which of us goes crazy first ;)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The thing about this article is that Dustin Lee Abraham posted it. So did he post it because she is a series regular, like George and Eric, and finds it funny that this is being reported now when she was one last year?

Or does it mean that she has been made a full fledge series regular and he's pointing that out.

I don't think being in the credits necessarily means you're a series regular, just that you're part of the cast.

But then again maybe it does. :shifty:

Ah hell...I'm going with since DLA posted it, then Jorja must have went a part-time series regular to a full-time series regular. After all, he writes and produces for the show so he would know.

Exactly! ;)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Jorja and Paul will not be in every episode. That is a fact.

8. Ipstenu

Well, to be fair, being in the credits is a totally separate part of your contract as being 'main cast' or a 'series regular'.

I think what they mean by 'full fledged regular' is we're not having the BS from last year where no one knew how many eps Jorja was in, and if she was leaving. Basically: She's here for the season, but not every episode.

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'm a little late lol but excellent video MaxPointy!!!

And so excited everyone's returning! Not sure how I feel about Ted Danson since I don't know him at all, but we'll have to see..

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

For me, I don't care in what capacity Jorja comes back in. A series regular or a "guest", just as long as she's on the show. I thought maybe she'd go on to something else, but am happy she decided to stay on the show. It'll be great to see her with the "boys" & Cath she's been with them, since she came on the show:bolian:

11. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

All of the shows that the new guys have written definitely had strong female characters. Hopefully, that bodes well for Marg, Jorja, and the new girl, and they'll get more screentime and decent storylines. :thumbsup:

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Marg won't, as she won't be in many episodes, but the one's she is on, hopefully she will get decent screen time.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm getting anxious, 'cause NY and Miami have info coming out already LOL. No ep spoilers here yet?

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Could that be due to the seemingly late casting of Danson? I'm sure some scripts had to be rewritten to accommodate that.

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

TV.com says:

12.01 ''73 Seconds''
    A crazy, chaotic shoot-out on a hotel tram leaves two dead, almost no witnesses, and a lot of contradictory evidence; another dead man in Panaca County has a young man's face and an old man's body...

12.02 "The Pageant"
    The CSIs investigate the murder of a 12 year old beauty queen. Meanwhile, an agent from Internal Affairs questions the rest of the team about Nate Haskell's murder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.