Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Thanks for the pics, EricaSJ! Looking forward to seeing Sara and Catherine work together.

I love that second pic. Lady looks fine :lol:

I'm surprised that Cath isn't wearing her gun. She hasn't worn it quite a few times since she became supervisor.

I love that second pic. Lady looks fine :lol:

I'm surprised that Cath isn't wearing her gun. She hasn't worn it quite a few times since she became supervisor.

Maybe it fell in the water and the shark ate it.

Catherine: Awww crap!

Shark: Nom..nom..

I've capped the promo video that Sharp posted in the other thread. I've got 8 and since I can only post 6 I'm leaving out one of Nick and one of Catherine - I'll post them later if anyone wants the see them. These aren't the best quality caps. :thumbsup:

And take heart Nick fans. TPTB don't forget entirely that Nick is supposed to be injured. ;)

Nick
Langston
Catherine
Sara
Nick
explosion

Susan

Thank's blackflag those are all fine, poor Langston, he look's like he's on death's door. But thank goodness he's not. And how handsome Nick is:p Can't wait:thumbsup:

Yes Nick is looking FINE!

I know it's tv but I still can't help but think Langston is a very smart man. Why did he have to get so close to the bars? He wouldn't been in this situation lol

Yes Nick is looking FINE!

I know it's tv but I still can't help but think Langston is a very smart man. Why did he have to get so close to the bars? He wouldn't been in this situation lol

I think everyone is wondering that. And he'll probably regret this bad move forever:(

And take heart Nick fans. TPTB don't forget entirely that Nick is supposed to be injured. ;)

Yeah...and that explosion can't be good for his injury! :eek:

But...it must have cured him because he looks okay in the rest of the pics from the episode. ;)

Back