Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Has someone a;ready seen the new pormotional poster for season 11?
Thanx a lot in advance!!
I'd like to have it :)

Here's a picture for the upcoming "Blood Moon." :)

Click!

Well, my my, didn't he recover quickly? :rolleyes: Getting violent with a suspect, again. :rolleyes:

Well... nothing changed then :lol: Oh I forgot except for him 'loosing' something. :guffaw: Maybe it wasn't his kidney... maybe it was his shirt, then he could be up and about by then again :lol:

Thanks for the pic, vegaslights :) Looks like an interesting episode!

Ah, poor Dr. Ray he got slammed over the head in a basement, and was bleeding from his head, and his badge stolen, then got stabbed in the back with a shiv by a serial killer. Those freaks were the violent ones. And that would make one apprehensive and a bit paranoid.. plus we don't know the circumstances of this pic.:(

Really? It took him two episodes (which I'm guessing is about two weeks in CSI verse) to recover from getting a kidney removed? :wtf: When I had a problem with my kidney it took about six weeks to recover, and it wasn't even getting removed!

I can only suspend my disbelief for so long tptb!

Apart from that I'm also looking forward to the vamp/werewolf ep. Sounds like a nice break from all this Twilight hype -gag-

It hasn't been established what "he lost" yet, we don't know if it was a kidney. And on the show the episodes are not as they are on here, it might have been months if indeed he lost a "kidney" we've got to wait and see, And it's a TV show, all fiction anyway, they are doing magic, like TV shows do~

TV shows tend to try to parallel real time (hence the week between episodes), but the premiere is directly following last season's finale - so technically, back in May. Hopefully they'll treat it like there's a break of several months between the first three episodes.

TV shows tend to try to parallel real time (hence the week between episodes), but the premiere is directly following last season's finale - so technically, back in May. Hopefully they'll treat it like there's a break of several months between the first three episodes.

Or even in the first episode. Nick's arm is still in a sling at the funeral but when he's talking with Bieber it's not.

Back