Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Thanks for the pictures. However I can't help to be disappointed once again that they can have a ton of pics of the same people over and over but not one of Greg or Brass. :(

What is going on with George's hair in one of the pics with Bieber?

Anyway, I didn't recognize Sienna at first when I saw the one of her and Nick. Maybe it's the dark hair that's throwing me....she kind of looked like Sara at first glance.

Love the one of Nick smiling....do we know yet how soon after Meat Jekyll this episode is happening? Cause Nick doesn't have any type of sling on

Thanks for sharing those pics! It looks awesome and it makes me even more excited for the 11th season!!

The pic of Sara is great. She's still gorgeous, even after all this time being a fan of the show, I'm still lusting over her. Thanks for the post.

Great new photos, have to say a lack of ray is a refreshing change. Wonder why sara has a bandage around her right hand!? (perhaps she made the mistake of petting the sharks)

Thanks EricaSJ! Agree SinClair! Both look GREAT! :)

Is it me, or does it look like Sara's taken a liking to over size shirts? *cough cough Grissom ;)

2nd pic-Is Cath wearing Nike sneaks? heehee

Back