Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

TV shows tend to try to parallel real time (hence the week between episodes), but the premiere is directly following last season's finale - so technically, back in May. Hopefully they'll treat it like there's a break of several months between the first three episodes.

Or even in the first episode. Nick's arm is still in a sling at the funeral but when he's talking with Bieber it's not.

Yeah, I think there is a stretch in the first episode (or at least I hope so). Otherwise it would really seem unrealistic. But do we really expect them to think of things like this? :rolleyes:

About Ray's recovery, at least its a couple of episodes. On Miami when Eric was shot in the head (the first time many seasons ago), I think he was pretty much back to work the very next episode LOL.

Last edited:
TV shows tend to try to parallel real time (hence the week between episodes), but the premiere is directly following last season's finale - so technically, back in May. Hopefully they'll treat it like there's a break of several months between the first three episodes.

Or even in the first episode. Nick's arm is still in a sling at the funeral but when he's talking with Bieber it's not.

Yeah, I think there is a stretch in the first episode (or at least I hope so). Otherwise it would really seem unrealistic. But do we really expect them to think of things like this? :rolleyes:

Maybe Nick went to faith healer.

Healer his hand on Nick's head: If you believe in Jesus Son..you are healed!! Hallelujah! Praise the lord!!!:lol:

No offense to religion folks on here.

Even if we assume there's been a time skip, having Ray up and about, and Nick's arm apparently miraculously healed, this early is rather ridiculous. After all, when Sara broke her arm she was in a cast for a few eppies, and Greg had bruises after he was beat up.

I would expect this from Miami - I love the show but it isn't exactly the poster boy for realism- but Vegas? Disappointing.

Wonder what made them think we wouldn't notice stuff like this...

Writer 1: So, should we have Nick's arm in a cast for a few eppies?
Writer 2: What? Naw, he's a tough Texan boy, just put it on for like half the first episode.
Writer 1:...Well, what about Ray? Is six episodes long enough to pass as realistic recovery time?
Writer 2: Are you crazy? He's Morpheus, he'll be fine. Have him healed by the second or third episode.
Writer 1: ...*facepalm*

Even if we assume there's been a time skip, having Ray up and about, and Nick's arm apparently miraculously healed, this early is rather ridiculous. After all, when Sara broke her arm she was in a cast for a few eppies, and Greg had bruises after he was beat up.

I would expect this from Miami - I love the show but it isn't exactly the poster boy for realism- but Vegas? Disappointing.

Wonder what made them think we wouldn't notice stuff like this...

Writer 1: So, should we have Nick's arm in a cast for a few eppies?
Writer 2: What? Naw, he's a tough Texan boy, just put it on for like half the first episode.
Writer 1:...Well, what about Ray? Is six episodes long enough to pass as realistic recovery time?
Writer 2: Are you crazy? He's Morpheus, he'll be fine. Have him healed by the second or third episode.
Writer 1: ...*facepalm*

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That was great!

How about Nick after is excruciating experience in the "grave" in "Grave Danger" he seemed fine enough to go see the daughter of the perp. and said nothing about what he went through. He looked great, and said nothing about his repugnant horrible time in the the underground coffin. It's what ever the writers want to present to the fans, whether it's OK or not. Once again it seems alot of what happens is sort of a miracle:confused:

Last edited:
Actually, it was obvious throughout the GD ending that Nick was heavily affected; he came close to tears when talking to the daughter, and physically he only suffered a whole lot of fire ant bites (which, although painful, in my experience disappear quite quickly). Then in BoM, he's shown to be badly affected by a bug crawling on his skin. The only reason that he wasn't more affected was because Eads didn't want it so it didn't happen.

On the other hand Ray was stabbed multiple times, to the point where his kidneys are removed: having him work about two episodes later just doesn't sit right with me.

When Ray got kocked over the head and was bleeding, and was thought to be in dire jeopardy, he seemed to be perfectly OK, soon after when he miraculously appeared at Henrys locker to help him out of his dilemma and seemed to be quite all right, thus the miracle of TV, and it's always "it's OK theory", his recovery was amazing:eek:

Wasn't there a time jump from when Langston was attacked in the hospital basement to when he started working again? I'm pretty sure he had a recovery period.

Yeah, it was implied by Nick that Ray had been on leave. If in CSI verse 1 ep = 1 week then Ray had at least a week to recover from a concussion, which seems a reasonable amount (I have zilch medical experience so I don't know exactly. :lol: ) About two or three weeks to recover from kidney removal on the other hand...

Since the discussion is getting farther and farther away from the pics, might want to have the "how fast should they recover" discussion in the spoiler discussion thread. ;)

Yes indeed, of course there was a recovery period, my point exactly.. the time period is the point, and it's, presumptuous to assume that Ray lost now it's two kidneys.. we don't know what he lost till the writers show us:confused: They've all had tumultuous experiences and somehow all survived, it's CSI after all:bolian:

I know the answer to the timeline question...CSI is in the same time continum (sp?) as soap opera's...adults never age, just the children. Trust me when the episode begins, Beiber is 10, but by the end, he's 15 or 16.

See in the real world...time is finite, but in the land of make believe that therory goes to the wayside. Basically, from what I've learned in my intense study of the matter...every hour of a drama series equals roughly 49.7714 days in real life. I think if you do the calculations you'll agree. :)

I know......quit being a smart***. sorry couldn't help myself.

A ton of thumbnails for Sqweegel (you want both page 1 and page 2). I'm still looking to see if anyone has any bigger ones yet. Yes for the Eric/Greg fans there are a couple with Greggo. :)

Susan

Back