Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Possible pic of Sienna/Kasey posted on HomeoftheGSRaddict.com

can anyone tell for sure?

:wtf: If it is, I hope she's undercover as a hooker or something! Maybe she was off duty and near the explosion when it happened tho. But...yikes.

No, it's from Resident Evil. She was in one of them....which one I can't remember..so that's where this pic is from

Yeah, that is her as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

I don't care much for the Kasey character, especially since she seems to be Bobby D's replacement, but I've been a huuuge fan of Sienna since her work in Resi evil (kickass zombie killer) and Eragon (kickass elf)

Can't wait to see if she can disprove my anxiety about Kasey, which I'm pretty sure she can. :thumbsup:

I don't care much for the Kasey character, especially since she seems to be Bobby D's replacement, but I've been a huuuge fan of Sienna since her work in Resi evil (kickass zombie killer) and Eragon (kickass elf)

Can't wait to see if she can disprove my anxiety about Kasey, which I'm pretty sure she can. :thumbsup:

Carol M. has said that Kasey has only filmed ONE episode, so far. She is a POSSIBLE recurring character.

I don't think she is a replacement for Bobby D. :)

I'm trying to hold high hopes for Bobby, but they did say she (Kasey) is a ballistics expert. And according to his Twitter Gerald has been in NY since filming started. I'm worried...

I'm hoping this Kasey is a guest, for the simple fact that Vegas shouldn't need a bomb expert...

A whole bunch of thumbnails on CBSPressExpress for Shock Waves. :) Hopefully at some point we'll get them bigger.

Susan

Awesome, thanks blackflag :thumbsup: boy we got both the pics and the press release today, now where's the promo and Greg CBS??

The ones of the team at the graveyard remind me of For Gedda

OMG, what is this kids age 8? I'm already apprehensive, but Marg, Jorja and Nick look delicious all of them:p I don't know this other girl:confused: but thank's csi-misty~

I like how they are referenced in the first set of pics.... Nick Stokes (George Eads), Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox), Jason McCann (teen sensation, Justin Beiber). :guffaw:

Back