Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually start filming around the 3rd week of July. I had said I guess a couple weeks ago now, that I figured they injured Ray so he would not have to be in the first ep or two very much. They could say he was recuperating.

They usually start filming around the 3rd week of July. I had said I guess a couple weeks ago now, that I figured they injured Ray so he would not have to be in the first ep or two very much. They could say he was recuperating.

YUP, you are correct, I just found an article about last year, and it was July 20, when they started.. thank's, I thought it was August~

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/01/scoop-liz-vassey-exits-csi/

CSI will be down one lab rat when the show returns next fall.

A CBS rep declined to comment, but a source close to CSI confirms that Liz Vassey’s contract option has not been picked up. “The show is going in a different creative direction in its 11th season,” adds the insider.

Developing…

Damn it.

I wonder if that was from my question I asked him. :)

Different creative direction? Oh God, there goes all our favorite characters. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm being over dramatic.

I asked him too :) I think a whole ton of us did ;)

Michael Ausiello: Patron saint of bad CSI news.

A CBS rep declined to comment, but a source close to CSI confirms that Liz Vassey’s contract option has not been picked up. “The show is going in a different creative direction in its 11th season,” adds the insider.

Developing…

Damn it.

liz and wedges, you will be missed :(:(:(

so what the heck do they mean by different creative direction :wtf::confused:
this worries me :eek:

So what the heck does 'a different creative direction' mean? :confused: Gosh this is as bad as the spoilers for the finale. :rolleyes:

I'm very sad that Liz is gone. She was so awesome. Her Wendy character was smart, good looking, could hold her own and was a great addition to the testosterone filled lab.
SHIT this makes me sad! :( :mad: :brickwall:

Developing…

Damn it.

So it's official...double damn it. I guess I need to get digging Wendy's grave.:( Well, look on the positive side. Umm...at least it's not Nick/Greg/Cath/Sara. I'm going to miss Wendy but she's not the main reason I tune in every week so I think I'll struggle through the pain.

I'll miss her but she really was not a main character and you did not really see her overall a lot, plus she's only been on 4 years. But I did like the character of Wendy and I really wonder what will happen to Hodges and if he is still going to be around. He will be crushed without her.

Different creative direction? Why does that scare the crap out of me? :lol:

Oh wait, I know... there will be no DNA tech cause it'll all be done by super high tech computers! :lol: Yeesh! I like Wendy. It sucks that they're getting rid of her. Now unless they add Jorja back into the opening credits, Marg will be the only female in the main cast.

I'm sorry, but I have to say, I kind of wish there was not going to be a Season 11. They keep axing the female characters that I like the most. First Riley and now Wendy. :( I wish they'd just have a two hour special to wrap up the cliffhanger from the finale and be done with it. Lay the show to rest. At this rate its just all going downhill fast. :(

This really "bites" OUCH :brickwall:I never thought she'd be the one to leave especially now WHY? She's great in her role on CSI. I know how fans feel. We lost Sara in S/8, and everyone was so down:angryrazz: "A new creative direction" what the H does that mean? Poor Wallace/Hodges:( I remember when Aisha Taylor aka Mia left, she was also great~ I never understood that either:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back