Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Marg is 51?! Wow, I hope I look that good when I'm her age!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^What does "having work done" have to do with Marg leaving?

LOLZ. Anyways...

Bummed about Marg but happy for her at the same time. Comedy please, Lady? LOL At least I can prepare myself for this exit. Can't wait to see where they go with this, yet I am also kinda not expecting much from the writers. 19 eps? BS.

Also, figured I would post this here:

Caryn Mower, the lady from the Gone Dead Train who whooped Catherine/Marg's ass (literally - LOL), is apparently gonna be on CSI again. I follow her on Twitter, and she sent a tweet to Margamania telling them to guess who she got to work with again. They correctly guessed Marg, and I asked her if she was kicking Marg's butt again. She said that nope, it was Jorja kicking HER butt. So looks like Sara is gonna have some action. You can see her tweets at www.twitter.com/mowerpower

Can't wait to see Caryn on again. She's awesome.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My post was in response to this comment~

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, Marg leaving during the season and less screen time. Well last season she seemed to have less anyway. Still I will miss her. I bet it will be harder for the remaining originals when she leaves now too. I don't really foresee this show going beyond this season anymore. If it does, I will be shocked.

On the plus side, maybe that means more Greg time. :) And I do think he could be an assistant supervisor, unfortunately they have never really given him a chance on the show to show his abilities in that area. But overall he has a much cooler head than Nick does. The only time he really acted out of turn was in last season's premiere and that was just really OOC for him. He's not afraid to stand up to people (look at the whole Demetrius James case). I think he is a lot more responsible than people give him credit for.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, go Sara! Cannot wait to see that scene! :)

Well, we don't really know the details of that contract. It could be a contract with CBS in general rather than CSI. I'm not sure if either show would last another four years. It's definitely possible, but you never know what will happen between now and four years from now.

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Seeing we are nearly upon 1000 posts, allow me to direct you all Here, to Season 11's "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2 so I can close this thread up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.